PDA

View Full Version : "ceasair" New bottle size from the makers of REBALL

Jack & Coke
02-18-2005, 06:12 PM

Ceasair is not only lighter, shorter and smaller than other bottles with the same capacity and pressure.

It’s the best bottle on the market, it is a fact and there is no discussion about it.

Weight is everything in our game; we all want smaller and more compact guns, with less weight.

This product has all the European certifications (TUV for Germany and PI for Europe) and fits all paintball air regulators on the market.

More information coming soon!

http://www.tontons-flingueurs.com/html/images/equipement/Kevlar.jpg

http://www.tontons-flingueurs.com/html/images/annonces/NewBootlevsOldOne.jpg

(1.1 Liters equals 67.1 Cubic inches)

I like the shape!

Length is in between a 45 and 68, but not too "fat" :dance:

SummaryJudgement
02-18-2005, 06:15 PM
Now if we could just find a good reg that isn't four inches long ;)

Xyxyll
02-18-2005, 06:29 PM
just looks like a stubby to me. :)

My only concern is it being too fat for a lot of drop forwards. In my case, my 68/4500 Crossfire with a thick Dye Rhino cover hits the drop forward screws as I turn it.

Potatoboy
02-18-2005, 07:05 PM
Good Luck getting that filled in the US without a DOT exemption, or in Canada without a TC exemption for that matter.

GT
02-18-2005, 07:06 PM
Jack your an engineer?

Is there any w/o without changing materials to lighten a tank safely?

Jack & Coke
02-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Jack your an engineer?

Is there any w/o without changing materials to lighten a tank safely?

Fill it with helium.

:rofl:

j/k

-=Squid=-
02-18-2005, 07:50 PM
... The best tank, huh?

Personally... I wouldn't use it. I like a long tank, and the 68CI bottle is the perfect length for me with a backwards rail.

MarkM
02-18-2005, 10:59 PM
Good Luck getting that filled in the US without a DOT exemption, or in Canada without a TC exemption for that matter.

They will fill the tank since it is a visiting national that would have tanks tested to the standards mentioned, as long as it is in date. It is us Europeans that won't fill the DOT tanks of visiting Americans. The work around last year for Campaign was self filling in the players areas, the previous year a bank of scuba tanks were provided for the Americans. This is legal in so far as a commercial air supplier didn't actually fill the tanks on the markers...what the legal standpoint for use of the tanks on the field of play was not made clear. It kind of falls into the legal to use/own/etc all a little bit of a grey area.

Joni
02-19-2005, 06:54 AM
From what I've heard from the manufacturer the tank is 0.5kg lighter than a standard .68cu

MiniSpdRcr
02-19-2005, 11:08 AM
Ha that rules...In Poland I lived on Poznanska Street.

Army
02-19-2005, 12:43 PM
Ya gotta dig the Polish!

PaintballSmurf13
02-20-2005, 06:28 PM
i dig the shape.....yup :headbang:

Deep Sixx
02-21-2005, 09:44 AM
They will fill the tank since it is a visiting national that would have tanks tested to the standards mentioned, as long as it is in date.

Not in Canada... no TC, no fill. No exceptions.

sixx

thorn
02-21-2005, 10:03 AM
ill stick with my 45.45

1stdeadeye
02-21-2005, 10:34 AM
Yay! Jack and Coke has returned!!!! :clap:

Jack & Coke
02-21-2005, 12:31 PM
Yay! Jack and Coke has returned!!!! :clap:

:cheers:

MarkM
02-21-2005, 12:32 PM
Not in Canada... no TC, no fill. No exceptions.

sixx

Well considering that I played at the last Skyball and was told about the TC regulations in the press releases before the event and the organisors told me personally that if an issue was to come up they would provide TC stamped bottles for my team so I knew I was going to be ok whatever happened. In the end the commercial air filler took a look at my tank and certificate which had just been retested to HSE regulations (older version since we now use the PI standard) and my tank was filled without question for the entire tournament.