PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion on Devil Mag Trigger Frame?

syntax13
02-19-2005, 11:06 AM
Hi again everyone! Some of you may recall my post asking about trigger frames. Someone suggested I look into the Devil Mag Trigger Frame, which I did, and it really seems like what I want.

If you guys could supply me with pros, cons, your opinions, etc on the trigger frame, that would be awesome! :)

See ya on the boards!
-Tyler

mag88888
02-19-2005, 11:08 AM
not many people actually HAVE one in their hands at the time.

syntax13
02-19-2005, 11:13 AM
Probably due to the price...supposing I did decide to get one I probably wouldn't have it until august because I want to get an x-valve and a ULE body before it. =\

jamescell
02-19-2005, 11:21 AM
Probably due to the price...supposing I did decide to get one I probably wouldn't have it until august because I want to get an x-valve and a ULE body before it. =\
No, there is just a long wait time. I understand there are a number of hyperframe based devil mags in circulation but the 90* frames are still being machined.

matt-o
02-19-2005, 11:22 AM
its not just the price, its the availabllity

Chronobreak
02-19-2005, 11:29 AM
from ym udnerstanding thers maybe 5 max pre 90* devilmags.

everyone else is waiting.

seems like a good option if you dont mind shelling out the $ for a high end electro

nt2004
02-19-2005, 11:58 AM
I'm going to be buying the bolt on version. I think its worth the money to make my mag rip while keeping it 90*

REDRT
02-19-2005, 12:54 PM
I'm an Emag user so the devilmag isn't the answer for me. I'm get going to put a Predator board in it. My brothers aready has it. The things other poeple rave about is the things I don't like about the devilmag. I never have gotten used to a 90* frame. I'll take a 45* any day. The 9v battery in the frame though lighter than the emags battery isn't that big of plus. To me you still need a grip. The emag it is a battery/grip. The devil is without the abillty to flip into some sort of mechanical back-up. When AGD first built there E class marker I felt they did it right to offer the option. That about sums up my opinion of its trigger frame.
I would say if you wanted to go electro and didn't already have an e/xmag and had a mechanical mag. The devil may be the best option. But now I read it maybe a bit of a wait.