PDA

View Full Version : army army army army

dansim
11-15-2001, 05:16 PM
hey i need a bottle of emnu the stuff for blacking rank can you get me a bottle if i send you cash?thanks

MikeCouves
11-15-2001, 05:16 PM
What's "A bottle of Emnu?". I am just wondering...

Army
11-15-2001, 07:21 PM
Go to your local hobby shop and buy a bottle of black enamel (model paint)in gloss. Sand what you are painting (lightly) It's the same thing. :cool:

SGTKennedy
11-15-2001, 07:35 PM
Its like permanent marker in a bottle w/o the shine that ink leaves. coats brass to make it look black or Subdued. i was thinking of putting it on the nicks in my RTs powdercoat.
You never realize how much better some things look with a fresh coat of black. I redo my Rank and visible metal every drill, gotta be a squared away soldier to make promotion.

If he cant/wont, im going to the PX next week, PM me and ill pick it up for ya.

Snappy
11-15-2001, 10:35 PM
Hoo ah! Rank doesn't mean too much to me right now, I'm a Cadet Corporal. Yeah, I know, I'm a "Cadidiot" still in the learning process. Actually, tomorrow I have an FTX and my Mag will be coming along. Good times...no sleep...long walks in the woods...grossly outnumbered...Meals Rejected by the Enemy...priceless. I was prepping my gear while tired and thought I had a problem. My mag was burping on every pull. Then I twisted the velocity nut.