PDA

View Full Version : Predator Morlock

athomas
02-19-2005, 12:33 PM
I just got my Angel Speed back from TAG sports. I had the Predator upgrade done, more for the eyes than anything. I am impressed. The job is very well done and clean. The marker performs "very well!!!" and is extremely fast, especially with the ramping turned on. I had to up the rate of fire at which I originally had it set because the trigger worked so nice as well.

I also purchased morlock for my emag. I will be installing that as soon as I get a moment. The install won't be hard, but the eyes I am putting on involve a bit of drilling and machining. Hopefully it works as well as the Angel when its done.

Chronobreak
02-19-2005, 12:46 PM
thanks for the play by play woithout pics,vids or..... :rolleyes:

REDRT
02-19-2005, 01:02 PM

Just got one of the emags done. Silly fast. No need to post a video. If you ever seen one of Zaks videos with an RT hooked to the scuba tank, it is alot like that! One must have respect for such a tool...

joez
02-19-2005, 02:02 PM

Theres not enough to a Morlock to warrant pics and a full writeup. They are dirt simple to install.

steveg
02-19-2005, 02:23 PM
Been working away the last little while installing a mini-morlock in my airtech Matrix
It's good to have a milling machine :dance:
looks like it going to be fun.

trains are bad
02-19-2005, 03:27 PM
It's good to hear some people have been having luck with them. I have been through 3 different predator morlocks trying to get one that works. I'm currently waiting to hear from TAG on the latest one I sent back, and am this [] close to buying a regular km2 morlock instead--but I really want the predator software.

I'm not reccomending against them--things like this only happen to me. They really do rock.

hardr0ck68
02-19-2005, 03:37 PM
i am thinking about getting one for my e-mag, but i have one question will they read the HES trigger set up? Anyone done an e-mag install and want to share info?

trains are bad
02-19-2005, 03:50 PM
They will work with the HES. I suggest you do a search.