PDA

View Full Version : Pump Automag

rtjrom
02-19-2005, 01:56 PM
Does anyone know if anyone still has a pump kit for an Automag? or would it have to be a custom job to make my automag a pump? Any help is appresciated. Thanks in advance. :)

Muzikman
02-19-2005, 02:10 PM
You can some times find all the pieces needed, but it's not easy.

BD_Paintball
02-19-2005, 02:13 PM
your best chance would to buy one already made. there are not alot of them and if you do find one it will cost you more then a normal mag

rtjrom
02-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Thanks guys for the help i might just get it done custom. Does anyone have a diagram of how the pump works exactly? :confused:

BD_Paintball
02-19-2005, 03:39 PM
i dont have a diagram but ill try to explain it the best i can. 1st you have a wave spring behind the bolt so that it makes bolt stick and does not let air back in so it will not shot every time you pull the trigger. then there is a milled slot in the rail that the pump rod goes in. there is also a milled hole in the body so when you pump it the rod goes through the hole in the rods hits the bolt which pushes it back and lets the air go into the chamber in the valve so u are able to shoot it again. i dont know if you will understand what im saying but i hope it helps. i guess its easer when you are looking at a gun. i took my pump mag apart to try to explain it step by step. hope this helps

rtjrom
02-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Thanks BD i kind of understand it. Does anyone know a shop that could do the milling? And hey BD you mentioned a wave spring, do u know the dimensions and all of the spring or are they a special kind of spring? Do you know where i could buy one?

BD_Paintball
02-19-2005, 07:26 PM
some one on here does the milling but i cant remember who, maybe BradAgd but im not sure. you might be able to find a body that has the milling but the rail will be harder to find. about the wave springs, i dont know of any place who sells them.

Lee
02-19-2005, 08:37 PM
someone is selling one in misc. paintball right now.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167860

maglover728
02-19-2005, 09:39 PM
Call Paintball MAXX, they are out of TX, and ask to speak with Brad Nestle. He can manufacture any thing you need for any paintball-related item. I believe that he is BradAGD on this forum. Look him up, he might be able to help you!

armyballer
02-20-2005, 02:50 AM
buddy of mine looked at my older minimag bodies and tld me they ar ealready milled for a pump kit i wouldnt mind parting with one they are both sitting in my sare parts bin