PDA

View Full Version : Frenzy 127 board is just plain wrong!

LeatherPants
02-19-2005, 04:06 PM
http://img233.exs.cx/img233/7035/frenzy1273wd.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

tippmannsniper-
02-19-2005, 04:13 PM
it tells the time

jamescell
02-19-2005, 04:26 PM
whats the problem?

LeatherPants
02-19-2005, 04:29 PM
The right upper corner is the BPS counter. The new upgrade board from bob ramps.

minimag03
02-19-2005, 05:24 PM
Debounce 1? :confused:

LeatherPants
02-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Debounce 1? :confused:

Nope the new board has, ramp, fa, semi, etc. I hit 24bps with the ramp feature.

XbeasleyX
02-19-2005, 07:07 PM
Congrats on shooting really fast because of a cheat mode. Your lame.

LeatherPants
02-19-2005, 07:26 PM

Well first off. The reason why I posted this is to show that ramping boards are sadly becoming more avaiable...even straight from BLAST. It's no longer becoming a cheat but a standard. No I don't agree with it but that's what is happening.

Second I shoot fast without cheat. Most people will remember the video that was on AO of me shooting 17-18 on 4 different markers all legal. That video was checked numerous times and I indeed shot 17-18 bps on all markers without bounce or ramp.

Third most of the tournament circuts are slowly accepting that people find ways to cheat. Ramping with a 15bps cap is slowly becoming the norm.

minimag03
02-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Does BL plan to make this Frenzy stock on upcoming timmies?

LeatherPants
02-19-2005, 07:39 PM
Right now it is a $40 upgrade. You send your board in and they reprogram it. I had the board done at PSP this week.

Ramping boards are kinda like pot. Should it really become legal?

68magOwner
02-19-2005, 07:41 PM
is the ramping feature not indicated by the "R" on the board? easily checked, anyway, i too agree, last toureny i played (first for this season) there was a ton of ramping going on, i have a feeling that the 15bps rule is going to be enforced soon, anyway, i have seen that vid, you do have very fast fingers, so, no need for ramping, but, now you have it, hooray? I too have quick fingers (have been dubbed "jesus fingers" at the field) and am upset to see it comming to the 15bps rule, i for one will still be shooting semi at 15bps rather than ramping out of personaly preferance, but, still not cool.

jamescell
02-19-2005, 08:35 PM
I see, thats plain stuiped. Just another reason I love the 15 bps cap, I wish insurance companies would require every field to use it.

UTDragun
02-19-2005, 08:38 PM
is the ramping feature not indicated by the "R" on the board? easily checked, anyway, i too agree, last toureny i played (first for this season) there was a ton of ramping going on, i have a feeling that the 15bps rule is going to be enforced soon, anyway, i have seen that vid, you do have very fast fingers, so, no need for ramping, but, now you have it, hooray? I too have quick fingers (have been dubbed "jesus fingers" at the field) and am upset to see it comming to the 15bps rule, i for one will still be shooting semi at 15bps rather than ramping out of personaly preferance, but, still not cool.
Yeah it sucks, im pretty fast on the walkin too, on Planet eclipse's site i hit 19 or 20 once, now what wouldve really been cheating is if my mouse was ramping :shooting:

bunny5
02-19-2005, 08:40 PM
Meh, shooting 24bps is ganna make you reload alot. Just follow the patterns of people with ramping boards loading then go and bunker them... Easy as that :)

68magOwner
02-19-2005, 09:51 PM
Meh, shooting 24bps is ganna make you reload alot. Just follow the patterns of people with ramping boards loading then go and bunker them... Easy as that :)

apparently you dont play with people who can reload while shooting (which is most decent players) :rolleyes: I have found they your better off just to learn to play against it normally, no big deal, its not that much different than playing against people with quick fingers, honestly, the difference between 18 and 24bps, while, it is alot more paint in the air, isnt enough that yout could make it through a lane of either. I feel that ramping is more of an intimidation factor than it is an actual practical thing to use, i dont see how it could help my game, if i wouldnt hit a person shooting legally, then ramping wouldnt help, but, it can scare the **** out of people.

SlipknotX556
02-19-2005, 09:58 PM
Nice gun :)

I love the fact that ramping is now legal in PSP, everyone can be on the same level with BPS. Most people dont like it but that is their opinion.

Have fun with the board.

skife
02-19-2005, 10:55 PM
WAS is the way to go now.

RRfireblade
02-19-2005, 11:06 PM
Thanks to PSP and NXL, EVERYBODY is backpedalling to get new software available for the up coming season.

Don't be suprised at all.

"BE" suprised if you DO see anybody,besides AGD of course :rolleyes: ,NOT getting they're markers up to speed with the current legislation ASAP.

BTW, 127 has been out for a little while already and like every other ramping Electro,it makes it so any 10 year old newb who never walked a trigger in thier entire life can now keep pace with those who have trained and practiced thier entire paintball career to develop.

Sounds fair huh? :tard:

LeatherPants
02-19-2005, 11:09 PM
Yea that's the whole point. I used to be proud of the ability to sustain 17-18 through a whole hopper. Many nights wasted watching TV with a marker in my hand training my fingers.

Sad that now even fast fingers are nothing compared to a ramping board.

Blazestorm
02-20-2005, 12:08 AM
Haha... Yah... I can do 16-18 for entire hoppers too... but with these new rules that's becoming pointless.

It sure is fun to make fun of my friends who can barely walk 10-12... when I'm ripping off strings of 18... :D

tony3
02-20-2005, 12:22 AM
Right now it is a $40 upgrade. You send your board in and they reprogram it. I had the board done at PSP this week.

Ramping boards are kinda like pot. Should it really become legal?

Wow, so true...only if the government thought like PSP.

Steelrat
02-20-2005, 02:32 AM

YOU are lame, leather is the fastest shooter I have ever met. The man has a ramping chip in his brain.

Leather, where have you been man?

Igotu
02-20-2005, 02:38 AM
im waiting for boards to come with little mini games to play like tetris, man i love tetris, if I could play tetris and paintball at the sametime that would be so awesome.

Target Practice
02-20-2005, 03:50 AM

Ahem.

YOU'RE.

Also, thanks for crapping up the thread, and flaming someone who could own you any day of the week and twice on sunday.

/yourself

LeatherPants
02-20-2005, 04:37 AM
Steel,

I had computer issues. I finally have a new nerd box. How things with you and the move. Hope things are going well for you also.

skife
02-20-2005, 09:09 AM
im waiting for boards to come with little mini games to play like tetris, man i love tetris, if I could play tetris and paintball at the sametime that would be so awesome.

me too, i've always wanted to play "snake" on my timmy.

minimag03
02-20-2005, 11:47 AM
Yeah it sucks, im pretty fast on the walkin too, on Planet eclipse's site i hit 19 or 20 once, now what wouldve really been cheating is if my mouse was ramping :shooting:

May we have a vid of you shooting 20 bps legally?

PaintballSmurf13
02-20-2005, 06:13 PM
can you get the board to be 100% legal? b/c for $40...it sounds pretty cool

LeatherPants
02-20-2005, 06:16 PM
there is a competition mode which makes it psp, and xball legal putting the ramp and FA on a 15 bps cap.

And of course there is the regulare semi.