PDA

View Full Version : Am I Crazy For wanting to do this

marc
11-15-2001, 06:03 PM
Hey love this place. First i am new to the forum, and i wasnt sure where to put this so sorry if this is in the wrong place and plz tell me if it is. Anyways, i was in science class, with nuthin to do so i drew this up. I was wondering if this could ever happen. Iv seen some pics of the Emag Xtreme and of Warped Feed and I have an Emag i think with a few mods to the warped it could happen. I thought that since the drop forward would act as the battery pack for the marker hopper and warped feed that there would be some room in the warped feed itself where the batteries would be, so there could be a built in elbow or something. But i just wana know if this COULD be done at all, not that i would, well not yet. And if im crazy or just have to much time on my hands. thanks for reading and sorry if for some reason I got some one mad. O and if u got any Q or need to see another pic email me at slickone98@aol.com

marc
11-15-2001, 06:06 PM
hey its me sorry my pic didnt work so let me try it again

sbikeclix
11-15-2001, 06:10 PM
i dont see anyproblems xcept:. i don know how you could mount on a foregrip on an emag, although it is posible to move the battery. if you just wanted to empty the air though, all you would have to do is dryfire the gun a couple of times (w air turned off), then undo a quick disconnect

jah871
11-15-2001, 06:13 PM
thad be cool, but the drop with battery pack would be huge, all they really need to do is make that fore grip round, or figure out how to make the battery pack smaller..

Mag89
11-15-2001, 06:28 PM
No, you are not crazy. That is a good idea but I am not sure if it would work.

FaSSt
11-15-2001, 07:10 PM
Good ideas, but the picture made my neck hurt.

FooTemps
11-15-2001, 07:30 PM
Wasn't a mag with the battery pack on the drop made for the jax warriors?

marc
11-15-2001, 07:39 PM
thats the Jackson Ville worriors emag. see the difference there battery is attached to a drop forward. in my pic it is a drop forward and it also goes much further

marc
11-15-2001, 07:43 PM
The Jacksonville Warriors battery is not like mine. Theres is attached to a dropforward. mine is a dropforward and goes farther in heres a pic of theres so u can see what i mean.

X-Plosive
11-15-2001, 07:49 PM
all I can say is............I am much better at drawing.

Greta idea and I would like to see it happen but the foregrip turning think is not too good.........Maybe if you had to turn one full turn and then pull it down so that there is a bleed hole like on a quick disconnect

FeelTheRT
11-15-2001, 09:02 PM
are you reading my mind son? The Emag i'm making for the Fantacy Emag contest has those features so don't say i copied you or anything cuz i've had these ideas for a while...

MagMan5446
11-15-2001, 10:41 PM
You use the word "crazy" alot....