PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Fiber Print or Tatto?

Spartan X
02-20-2005, 06:39 PM
I remember seeing the karta ( or other body) Mags at the agd IAO booth that were done in carbon Fiber Print or Tattoed. Who did they use to do that? I may be interested in getting it if it's not over $300.

68magOwner
02-20-2005, 06:42 PM
...it was just a sticker sheet, can be bought for $20 on ebay, much less $300 lol

magman007
02-20-2005, 06:47 PM
um.... no... the karta that he saw at the agd booth, was infact wraped in carbon fiber. talk to colin at deadly wind to see if he is willing to do the process

Gumbe
02-20-2005, 06:48 PM
what r they called?

Spartan X
02-21-2005, 09:33 AM
um.... no... the karta that he saw at the agd booth, was infact wraped in carbon fiber. talk to colin at deadly wind to see if he is willing to do the process

Thanks man.

cockerkiller68
02-21-2005, 10:33 AM
Get the battery pack and grips fibered....absolutely beautiful!!!

Creative Mayhem
02-21-2005, 10:40 AM

Colin did do that KArta, however, it wasnot real CF, it was a shrink wrap style of amterial IIRC. However, now that Colin is doing CF work now you should drop him a line and see what he can do now, I'm sure he has learned a few new tricks since he did that karta.

Spartan X
02-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Yah I was thinking of maybe doing it to my viking...the entire gun.

magman007
02-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Colin did do that KArta, however, it wasnot real CF, it was a shrink wrap style of amterial IIRC. However, now that Colin is doing CF work now you should drop him a line and see what he can do now, I'm sure he has learned a few new tricks since he did that karta.

mayhem, if i recall speaking to colin, he said that yes in fact, he did mold the carbon fiber onto the body, i seem to remember him saying this, although you may be correct as well. i seem to remember it being true carbon fiber covering that karta, and him saying that it was a hard process to do, noting the imperfections in the job