PDA

View Full Version : My guns, redux

mobius
02-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Awile back I posted pics of my Dallara Mag. Here is an updated pic. It still doesn't have a barrel, and I still need to decide on an ano finish/color. The chrome parts will likely stay chrome, as I think they will make nice accents. The body/rail and the frame will get something cool, though. I just haven't decided what, yet.

http://members.cox.net/mobiuscorpus/paintball/Dallara%20Mag.jpg

And here is my newly completed milsim Minimag. It's a black Minimag body, ULE'd Emag rail, PTP micro Emag battery housing, stock carbon gripframe, and classic valve with Shocktech black aluminum valve back. A big thanks goes out to Big'n slo for the battery pack adapter. I had the bottom of the Emag rail slotted, and with the adapter, it mounts with two VA screws, just like a Bike foregrip. I'm still trying to decide what to do for a stock, as I'd like something that mounts off the back, to make it look more like a real firearm.

http://members.cox.net/mobiuscorpus/paintball/Scenario%20Minimag-01.jpg

http://members.cox.net/mobiuscorpus/paintball/Scenario%20Minimag-02.jpg

minimag03
02-20-2005, 07:49 PM
I love the black mag. I'd run the X-valve in that one.

master_alexander
02-20-2005, 08:03 PM
i like the black one too...
and then the other one is total awesomeness as well....

:headbang:

Alpha
02-20-2005, 08:09 PM
I give both a 10/10. I'm leaning towards a chimera frame. Slade's mag made me realise how good looking 90* frames are. SHould've asked if I could hold it to see how comfortable it was.

Your minimag is HAWT. Both guns are. Great job. Keep those babies safe.

"Joe"
02-20-2005, 08:49 PM
Nice, love the 90* Frame

nt2004
02-20-2005, 09:06 PM
wow that dallara mag is hot, what anno are you thinking about doing?

Big'n slo
02-20-2005, 11:23 PM
Looking good! Glad everythin fit for ya :cool:

mobius
02-21-2005, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm not sure what to do for the ano yet on the Dallara. I am open to suggestions, of course.

BTW, eventually, I also plan on reanodizing the black Minimag in flat black, to further complete the milsim look. I was also thinking about putting an RPG Chimera vert on it, too. I test fit the silver one onto the minimag, and it looked really good, aside from being the wrong color...

BlindeSeher
02-21-2005, 02:18 AM
Well, you could reano the monstrous milsim mag, but you'd run a very high risk of making it ... TOO SEXY!

I apologize, it just hit me and I had to write it.

Creative Mayhem
02-21-2005, 07:31 AM
Nice Mini.. I always like to see how different people personalize the same model(even if the only thing mini is the body;))

Chronobreak
02-21-2005, 09:40 AM
nice and UNIQUE! :clap:

jamescell
02-21-2005, 03:43 PM
Well, you could reano the monstrous milsim mag, but you'd run a very high risk of making it ... TOO SEXY!

I apologize, it just hit me and I had to write it.
Iv'e never heard of too sexy before, none the less I love it :D

mobius
02-23-2005, 01:35 AM
Thanks guys. Anyway, any opinions on what I should do for the Dallara? Like I said, the chrome will stay, and obviously the X-valve will stay black. I'm thinking about a Stiffi barrel and carbon grips to match. Any ideas for ano finish and color?

Automaggot68
02-23-2005, 02:59 PM
Thanks guys. Anyway, any opinions on what I should do for the Dallara? Like I said, the chrome will stay, and obviously the X-valve will stay black. I'm thinking about a Stiffi barrel and carbon grips to match. Any ideas for ano finish and color?

I'd say Get it clear coated, or annoe'd White.
Get a Longer CP Gasthru, and it'd be like the 'ghost' Version of the Logic Framed, Dallara Mag i'm shooting at the moment.
Looks great dude, I'm really digging it. I dont recall whether or not you said what Body/rail number it was. Which was it? I've got #2.
Again, sweet mag!

mobius
02-23-2005, 09:41 PM
It's #12.

tippmannsniper-
02-23-2005, 10:12 PM
just what id prefer on the dallara...

buy the viperblade tirgger annod blue,anno the body,feedneck sleeve,frame,vert adapter,cp base of asa not nob or rail,and valve a bright shiny blue

anno the detent crome and keep the grips the way they are