PDA

View Full Version : Just looking for answers...

XSSPL
02-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Mods - sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I really need an answer to this one...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=165931

thanks

Chronobreak
02-20-2005, 09:24 PM
spam?

btw it is in the wrong place(no selling or linking to selling threads please ;))

XSSPL
02-20-2005, 11:55 PM
Chrono, I think he is asking for some help from a moderator to resolve his issue with a seller... not trying to advertise.

That is absolutely correct. If I was sold a non-working item:

A) Is there anyone that can help me find a means to repair?
B) Does anyone know this person?
C) Any suggestions as to how to proceed?

Thanks

master_alexander
02-21-2005, 02:58 AM
if he advertised it as working he must give you your money back and/ or pay for the fix, either way, you end up with a working product for exactly what you paid.

minimag03
02-21-2005, 03:05 AM
spam?

btw it is in the wrong place(no selling or linking to selling threads please ;))

Read the whole thread before making remarks like that please. He is new to our forum.

XSSPL - Has he sent you a PM yet? How did he ship it to you? If he sent it UPS, then his phone number should be near his return shipping.

-minimag03

Sk8ermog
02-21-2005, 04:58 AM
I remember reading that thread. I think the fault might lay with you. There are several combinations of things you need to do to get the booyahh frame working correctly. If you take a picture of everything that was sent to you and tell me what kind of valve you are trying to install this on then I can help you getting it working. pm me your info.

Chronobreak
02-21-2005, 10:01 AM
gah my bad ..... :(

guess thats what i get for skimming threads..

juat saw a link to something for sale....

Enemy
02-22-2005, 02:19 AM
post pics and im sure one of use can help you out!! also if you cant get the ult working then call centerflag for a replacement .750 on/off for their hyperframe that will work!! bonus to using ult is that you might be able to get it to work with lvl 10 i know that they do on xvalves!