PDA

View Full Version : AN issue for KoSMoKeNNys 2008 Election Platform

kosmo
02-21-2005, 12:36 AM
Ok, I dont know if its the beer talking or the fact that I got off working a 24 hour shift this morning and havent gone to bed yet, but Ive been sitting here playing some good ol quake 3 and had a realization. Surely at least a few of the smarter people around here are familiar with the Ansari X prize recently having been awarded and Virgin Enterprises summary pledge to make commercial space travel a reality. This, along with "President" Bush's (I STILL DEMAND A RECOUNT) declaration of increasing space research with a goal of reaching Mars, has led me to the conclusion that somewhere over the horizon there will inevitably be commercialized space stations of varying degrees. It is my pleasure to announce that a vote for KoSMoKeNNy for president will be a vote for achieving No/Low Gravity paintball. Personally while I find the appeal of low gravity paintball to be greater than that of no gravity paintball, it will no doubt take several more hours of research before mankind is able to manipulate fields of gravity to that end. It is my belief that introducing a 3rd dimension into the battlefield of paintball will revolutionize how we play, entertain, and hopefully vote. :headbang: The benefits would be numerous:
Increased speed for all involved- Thats right, now fat people can play front too! And as agile as a pregnant gazelle!
Increased range- No more crazy technical gadgets like flatlines necessary to alter the trajectory. Though within the confines of a space station, this would more than likely be applied to increase efficiency, as air is a precious resource in space (For now...)
Crazy booster pad thingies like in Quake- Now everyone can be like Spiderman!
A "You must be this tall to enter" Stick- This prevents little twelve year olds whos mommy bought them a timmy from Agg'ing up the place. (sorry to offend any 12 year olds out there, but you cant vote anyway. And when you are 18 or older, youll look back and understand what Im talking about) Exceptions can be made for vertically challenged adults, provided your Napoleon complex isnt too annoying.

So basically, for those of you too lazy to/incapable to(of) read(ing), this basically just says that me thinks paintball will be played in space during our lifetime. Except for maybe Army, hes old. Wouldnt that be cool? :bounce:

Head knight of Ni
02-21-2005, 12:39 AM
Definately the beer talking.

Aliens-8-MyDad
02-21-2005, 12:54 AM
lol...

magman007
02-21-2005, 02:24 AM
you know, you had me interested when you spoke of the ansari x prise, burt rutan, and virgin atlantic (whom are launching the global flyer project from salina kansas www.globalflyer.com)

but when you opened your mouth about this, i lost respect

SpecialBlend2786
02-21-2005, 02:28 AM
hahahahha

Chronobreak
02-21-2005, 10:17 AM
So basically, for those of you too lazy to/incapable to(of) read(ing), this basically just says that me thinks paintball will be played in space during our lifetime. Except for maybe Army, hes old. Wouldnt that be cool? :bounce:

:rofl: :rofl:

JimmyBeam
02-21-2005, 10:34 AM
if you were in zero gravity and fired a marker, wouldnt that send you backwards?

kosmo
02-21-2005, 02:10 PM
if you were in zero gravity and fired a marker, wouldnt that send you backwards?

Yes it would, but this is the future we are talking about. Laws of science wont apply then, at least as we know them now. Didnt you watch Star Wars? Wait that was the past. Ok, so just have an equal amount of energy enacted in the opposite direction, i.e. an airblast out the back of the gun as well.

but when you opened your mouth about this, i lost respect

A simple flow chart can address this problem:

Will you be old enough to vote in '08?
......................................./....................................\
....................................../......................................\
....................................No............ ........................Yes,
...................................../.................................... /.....\
................I dont care what you think................/........\
.................................................. ....................../...........\
.................................................. But you dont vote......And you plan to.
.................................................. .../..........................................|
.......................I dont care what you think...........I was drunk, cut me some slack.
.................................................. ........................./....................|
.................................................. ......................./......................|
.................................................. ...................../.....Youre right. Vote for kosmo!
.................................................. ..................../
.........................................You dont respect drunk people,
...............................................let alone as President.
.................................................. ...........|
.................................................. ...........|
.................................Bush is a cokehead, Kerry and Clinton smoke weed.
...............................Besides, at least Im not telling NASA to put people on Mars
.............................when they still cant safely land a probe on it cuz they dont know
...................................the difference between standard and metric.
.................................................. .............|
..........................................Youre right. Vote for kosmo!

magman007
02-21-2005, 02:31 PM
i am old enough to vote, and i do vote, but i dont have respect for drunken ideas such as this, hell i get drunk, dont get me wrong, but i atleast come up with good ideas :)