PDA

View Full Version : Los Osos Paintball Day

Waffleman
02-22-2005, 03:04 PM
Ok, calling people together for a *DRY* game of paintball on march 5 in the Los Osos woodsfield. A handfull of us tried to make paintball work in the rain but it wasnt really a good experiance.

Im expecting around 25-30 people to show and I will be bringing arm bands or florecent tape for team Identification

If you dont know much about the los osos woodsball field it is an "unoficial" field but we have 100% permission from the owner to use it. It is over an acre of low lying trees and scrub with paths leading all throughout it, a very fun woodsfield. I will be asking the guys at bigboystoys to put up a flyer in their store.

If you are insterested let me know via post or PM, be sure you have enough Air/C02 also because i doubt we will have either. If you have questions or need directions send me an PM or email: waffle_man@sbcglobal.net

t-rex42
02-22-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm down for that. I could probably bring 5-6 others as well. I'll get with you later for directions and things.

Waffleman
02-24-2005, 11:08 PM
I will also have a gun/mask/hopper/tank if someone wanted or needed to rent for the day.

We should all get together around 10:30 to get setup. Lets get a game going by 11:00

Waffleman
03-04-2005, 02:22 AM
Ok well hope to see everyone out there on Saturday. Forecast says it will be partly cloudy with little chance of rain. Ive got multicolored tape for team ID.
Tell your friends and Ill see you out there.