PDA

View Full Version : ATTN - Tunaman - Emag On/Off in X-Valve FA

VFX_Fenix
02-22-2005, 08:10 PM
So here we go.

I bought this E-Mag on/off from Tuna and it just arrived in the mail today, I installed the on/off into my X-Valve from my ULE Custom and tossed the whole kit into my E-Mag. Currently the E-Mag is shooting in Full Auto if it's shooting at all.

The On/Off appears as a Stock On/Off with a single O-ring on top all brass
The Valve is an unmodified X-Valve with LX installed
E-Mag Rail
E-Mag lowers
ULE CF Body

With the ULT installed the E-Mag will shoot single shots but not much past that

Things I've done, inspected the On/Off assy for burs/damaged o-rings, I've given the On/Off a little lube to see if that would help, I had the top O-ring come off inside the valve and had to completely tear down the gun to get the valve out of the body. Adjusted the input pressure of my Flatline and the velocity regulator nut on the Valve.

Little help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Tunaman
02-22-2005, 08:22 PM
Did you install the large oring down in the on/off hole before you installed the on/off? Are you using the black quad oring supplied with the emag on/off? Why are you using the ULT in an emag? Let me know

VFX_Fenix
02-22-2005, 08:37 PM
Okay, There wasn't a large o-ring included in the package, the only thing with the On/Off was what's in the picture below. I originally had a ULT installed in the X-Valve and decided to see if the marker would fire with the ULT. It was a trouble shooting step that probably doesn't make a whole lot of sence but anyway...

This is what I recieved in the package from you (see attachment)

Tunaman
02-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Look in the bag. Or on the nearby floor. I always supply the large oring with the on/off assy. If you cant find it, do you have a parts kit that you could steal one from?

VFX_Fenix
02-22-2005, 09:00 PM
I looked in envelope, the plastic bag the On/Off came in, all over the floor, my desk, my table, nothing. I don't have a parts kit that I can steal one from either. About the closest thing I have to a spare O-Ring is a spare Carrier O-Ring from my LX but I don't know that its the correct size.

Tunaman
02-22-2005, 09:57 PM
OK. I dont see the quad oring either so i must have made a mistake. i will ship the 2 orings right out. Sorry about that. ;)

elprup
02-22-2005, 10:59 PM
Customer service at its best.

VFX_Fenix
02-22-2005, 11:35 PM
Thanks Tunaman! You're awesome :headbang:

VFX_Fenix
03-02-2005, 01:31 PM
Tunaman, Thanks for sending those out, I recieved them in the mail yesterday and the E-Mag shoots beautifully!

:clap: :headbang: :D :hail: