PDA

View Full Version : anyone play diablo II still?

SIGSays
02-23-2005, 05:40 PM
got back home 2 weeks ago only to find out all my accounts got deleted... i was wondering if anyone knew of a current working maphack... that didn't need to be paid for...

Jonneh
02-23-2005, 06:53 PM
That's cheating.

SIGSays
02-23-2005, 07:11 PM
so? so you wanna call me a cheater cuz i served for your country... and i want a little advantage... what do you think they teach you at boot camp?

off_roader_7777
02-23-2005, 07:28 PM
LMAO YOU GOT TOLD!!!!! nope i dont but i played on there not too long ago

Eatem Alive
02-23-2005, 07:30 PM
so? so you wanna call me a cheater cuz i served for your country...
no...because you're asking for map hacks :D

Z-man
02-23-2005, 08:10 PM
no...because you're asking for map hacks :D

Word.

But I still play now and then... Sure Wow took me away but there is no WAY I am letting my 5 accounts and 25 charicters die off. Don't have any of the hacks and don't plan on it. Blizz should have put better coding into that game... ah well.

Eatem Alive
02-23-2005, 09:07 PM
i love the game but my LOD disc broke and i have'nt shelled out $20 for a new one yet. that damn thing just won't drop in price.

Z-man
02-23-2005, 09:11 PM
dude.. first thing you do on ANY game that requires a CD is to make a disc image of it. Not only is far faster but it keeps that problem from occurring. You want one of mine? At my peak obsession with the game I bought 2 complete copies and ran them on 2 computers. Nothing like rushing yourself eh?

-=Squid=-
02-23-2005, 09:25 PM
I sold my account on ebay for $203.

I then sold my next one for $124. Took my about a week to build the second one up.

My secret? ... Not telling. :)

Surprised anyone plays this still.

SIGSays
02-23-2005, 10:34 PM
i use to sell sojs in bulk... and $99.00 windforces.. ;)

bugged crown and all..

Hairball
02-24-2005, 03:36 PM
It's all about WoW now

Z-man
02-24-2005, 03:41 PM
It's all about WoW now

Yeah I have to aggree... Cooked Deviate fish is the biggest cash crop too ;). So easy and its 3-4g an hour. Suckers....

SIGSays
02-24-2005, 06:58 PM
Noooooo>>>>>>..................

Eatem Alive
02-24-2005, 07:15 PM
excuse my :tard:ness but what is wow?

Z-man
02-24-2005, 07:22 PM
WoW= World of Warcraft (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/) Blizzards evolution of the Warcraft series started back in the 90's.

It's the latest and hugely popular MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) where you build a charicter similar to how it was in Diablo 2 but its inside a fully interactive online world with several hundred thousand other people. There are 2 main side (alliance and Hoard) and within that you have 4 races on each side. Besides the fighting and questing and looking for items, there is the tade and economy aspect. Where Diablo 2's gold currency was a joke, buying items na d trading for money is very applicable here. Your chricter can learn trade skills you can use to augment your charicter or sell for a profit to others. (thigns like leatherworking, alchemy, weaponsmighting etc). it's like a micro world with it's own economy and even mini eBay auction house complete with listing fees and all that.

Its set, as all the Wardcraft series are, in a sort of Tolken world of orcs and humans and elves. Unlike D2 the game can ONLY be played online and its FAR more intergrated. the world is large enough that (if you were able to run straight accoss one of the contenents) it might take you an hour or more of running. There are also no loading times (ok well in 2 cases there are) bewteen areas, you can run from one kind land to the next nonstop no loading giving a more realistic feel. I guess since you never played D2 online (smart considering the ammount of scamming that went on there) you are not familiar with how D2 was online.

Lets put it this way. The game is popular enough that its a lucrative business in many place in Asia, so have sort of "online sweatshops" where people play the game simply to earn online gold and then sell it on eBay and place for real money. It's become such an issue that Blizz is trying to work with eBay to ban it all. Kids used to spend $100's for high level Diablo 2 charicters outfitted with "godly" items. Things have not changed much...

Sorta like the Matrix (in concept) in simple terms but you just play it off the computer.™

Duzzy
02-24-2005, 07:23 PM
World of Warcraft I assume.

billybob_81067
02-25-2005, 02:49 AM
Lets put it this way. The game is popular enough that its a lucrative business in many place in Asia, so have sort of "online sweatshops" where people play the game simply to earn online gold and then sell it on eBay and place for real money. It's become such an issue that Blizz is trying to work with eBay to ban it all. Kids used to spend $100's for high level Diablo 2 charicters outfitted with "godly" items. Things have not changed much...

Wow... some people should really get lives... :tard:

LOL

Just think... if these people actually did something productive to earn their money then the world would just be that much better!

RogueFactoryKid
02-25-2005, 02:59 AM
Wow... some people should really get lives... :tard:

LOL

Just think... if these people actually did something productive to earn their money then the world would just be that much better!
Definition of Productive. Producing or capable of producing. They are earning there money producing for themselves. I think they just found a way to have fun and make money.

DiSoRdeR
02-25-2005, 05:22 PM
I used to play it alot, but stoped a year ago. Lost intrest in it, there was nothing left to do. Recently picked up WoW(World of Warcraft), some much better than diablo II. If any one else plays Im usually in Frostwolf or Sargeras.

billybob_81067
02-26-2005, 12:38 AM
Definition of Productive. Producing or capable of producing. They are earning there money producing for themselves. I think they just found a way to have fun and make money.

Yet they're still not actually producing anything worthwhile... they are just selling intangible objects. What if instead of playing computer games they were inventing something useful or doing basically ANYTHING other than playing an online game!!! :bounce:

SIGSays
02-26-2005, 07:32 AM
there making more money than alot of us....

Skoad
02-26-2005, 10:50 AM
I didn't read through all the posts but I use C3PO. Supposed to be undetected, nothings happened to me yet :)

http://www.digitaltoxicity.net/comi/Files/C3P0v2.02.zip

its very nice :)

and on a WoW note....My roomate tried to sell his game on ebay, we think Blizz has people winning the auctions on purpose then banning the accounts. Right after some guy won the auction he got an email saying "Your account has been permanently banned for breaking the terms and agreements"