PDA

View Full Version : ule trigger, help

B00bzor
02-23-2005, 07:49 PM
i remember seeing vid of some guy ripping bout 16 on a mag with a ule trigger, i just got mine on an x-valve and it doesnt work like that. it doesnt recharge when im fireing and it jsut stops, the pison dosnt push the triger back. Iv added washers and stuff and it dosn't help, iv tuned my velocity up and down and nothing.

Automaggot68
02-23-2005, 08:00 PM
i remember seeing vid of some guy ripping bout 16 on a mag with a ule trigger, i just got mine on an x-valve and it doesnt work like that. it doesnt recharge when im fireing and it jsut stops, the pison dosnt push the triger back. Iv added washers and stuff and it dosn't help, iv tuned my velocity up and down and nothing.

Maybe you need to remove a few shims?
Also, you might have to tune your lvl X again, and then tune the ULt.

alooney11
02-23-2005, 09:02 PM
make sure your tank is putting out high pressure, in my experience performance was horrible with presets, when i switched to an adjustable it was much nicer. Hope you find a cheaper solution than a new tank though.

chairman_mao
02-23-2005, 09:04 PM
Before you go and buy a new tank I'd oil the living hell out of the ULT. Many of the problems with new ULT installs is the break in period and lack of sufficient oil. That's just my pocket change

JRingold
02-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Before you go and buy a new tank I'd oil the living hell out of the ULT. Many of the problems with new ULT installs is the break in period and lack of sufficient oil. That's just my pocket change

Where would you apply the oil to the ULT? I got one, I just haven't had the time to put it in...yet.

alooney11
02-23-2005, 10:26 PM
unscrew the two halves, oil the rod and the black oring, then put back together put another drop on the top oring and a little oil and the two orings which seal the on/ff in the body.

Wassupstranger67
02-24-2005, 01:56 AM
Try adding more shims if all the above dosent work.

atm743
02-24-2005, 02:13 AM
i think i had 3 ult shims and 1 or 2 level 10 shims in mine

when i had my old ult mag

its was sweet god do i miss that gun

anyway ya that should do it

if it dosent jest mess with the level 10 stuff

i dont remeber if i had the red spring in it at the time but im preaty sure it was the small one

and have it losses but jest enough soo it dosent leak. and then have your volocity set around 250-275 and it should have a bounce.

i had one and god did it rip but it took me like a good day of finding it. soo jest play around with the ule and level 10 from time to time

MAKE SURE THAT YOU USE AT LEASET 1 LEVEL 10 SHIM IT HELPS !!

riooso
02-24-2005, 11:38 PM
What spring are you using? I have an adjustable tank. I put my red one in, the middle one, and my valve would also stop. I put the original spring back in and it works fine. I hope that it breaks in and allows me to use the middle spring.

Riooso

atm743
02-24-2005, 11:45 PM
What spring are you using? I have an adjustable tank. I put my red one in, the middle one, and my valve would also stop. I put the original spring back in and it works fine. I hope that it breaks in and allows me to use the middle spring.

Riooso

ya same thing happen to me

put one or two more shims in the power tube were the. you know were you screw in the power tube tip. put like 1 or 2 more level 10 shims in there

same carp happen to me and i though my gun was messed up but i fixed it but putting shims in on top of the level 10 CARRIER