PDA

View Full Version : My mag website

Alpha
02-24-2005, 02:18 PM
Just thumbed through the rules adn I know its illegal to "advertise" on a lot of forums, but I didnt see anythign of the like in the rules.

Anyways last night I got bored and decided to throw togethor a small mag website, which will grow pretty big pretty soon.

So farI've only got specs and pics of MY mag (which aren't too spectacular or out of the ordinary), but soon I'm going to get up some videos.

Most importantly, I'mgoing to be making a 10 reasons why you should own a mag section, as well as a Level 10 tuning section, a rapidfire section with movies and pics to satisfy all.

Like I said, its pretty small right now, and there might still be some bugs.

I'm getting rid of the java buttons soon because some people said they couldn't get them to run. I'd like Flash buttons but my flash knowledge is very limited.

Let me know what you would like to see in terms of guides and videos. :cheers:

-Sam

EDIT:.. You know... A link woudl be kinda nice, wouldn't it?

http://home.comcast.net/~jaketakeoko/

Z-man
02-24-2005, 02:32 PM
Most importantly, I'mgoing to be making a 10 reasons why you should own a mag section, as well as a Level 10 tuning section, a rapidfire section with movies and pics to satisfy all.

Cool! So you are going to make some new rapidfire videos?

Alpha
02-24-2005, 02:57 PM
I'd like to. I didn't get rapidfire from an adjustable tank, I got it from cramming shims into my ULT... I can get about 19bps if I hold the trigger light enough. ITs really sweet.

My camcorder is pretty old.. I remember my mom bringing it to Disney when I was 7, some 8 years ago.. But I've got some stuff and software to hook it up to cmy computer so we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

mag88888
02-24-2005, 05:17 PM
are sure about the whole 19 bps thing?

Alpha
02-24-2005, 05:23 PM
I haven't sound verified that yet, but I can peak 17bps when I walk it. Its just a guess that I can shoot faster when I'm autofiring. If you put enough shims into the ULT, you can get it to shoot full auto very fast.

JaredMeier
02-25-2005, 03:05 AM
looks pretty good so far. good luck with the rest and I will definately check back.

arsonpaintball06
02-25-2005, 03:14 AM
nice lookin site :headbang:

Alpha
02-25-2005, 03:47 AM
Thanks.. I just did some major updates. Got rid of the java.. Added more pics, and elaborated on the pics section (now broken into galleries), got rid of lal the individual frames pages for faster loading, added a splash page, and brought up a review section.
:rofl: weee

mercury
02-25-2005, 07:45 AM
Nice looking site and nice looking mag. I gotta say though that I could do without seeing that .50 cal ammo can. I have to move many of those things daily. Those things get heavy after a while when they're full. :)

mcdkid
02-25-2005, 09:13 AM
alpha, i will be making some RF vids with my e-mag soon, you can put them on your site if you want, i have no place to put them.

btw- i am AGD_kid on PB-f

Alpha
02-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Nice looking site and nice looking mag. I gotta say though that I could do without seeing that .50 cal ammo can. I have to move many of those things daily. Those things get heavy after a while when they're full. :)

I have a couple of 30mm projectile boxes too. You're in the military then? Thanks for serving! I was thinking about a support the troops section too!

EDIT: Oh AGD kid, hell yea I'll talke your videos! The more the merrier! Thanks.

I shoudl add, if you have any info to add or pics or videos, just give me an email (xAlphav@gmail.com). I can always add a guest gallery. :clap:

Thanks all.