PDA

View Full Version : Blue's Crew shooting Evil Pimp's in '05

Gunslinger-ActionBob
02-24-2005, 05:58 PM
BLUE'S CREW Shooting EVIL PIMPS in 2005

BLUE and his Crew have decided their "weapon" of choice for the 2005 season with be the Evil Pimp made by PMI. After numerous guns were brought in and put through the strenuous Blue's Crew testing at E.M.R. Paintball Park by EVIL BOB (formerly Action Bob Lanstrum: Pro Player and BLUE'S CREW Tech) the Pimp was the one that meets all of the standards demanded by the Crew. " I'm excited about the switch, the Pimp's shoot extremely fast, very straight, and can take the beating it will receive from us paintball warriors" declared BLUE when asked about his exclusive gun sponsorship with PMI.
BLUE and DEUCE put the Evil Pimps through all of their paces at the Viper Produced "Quest" Scenario Game at Paintball Command in Mandeville, Louisiana last weekend and they performed most
excellently. As of this season the Crew has welcomed PMI as one of their primary sponsors. Not only are they shooting the Blue (of course) Evil Pimp but they also will be shooting a custom Blue Marballizer Paintball at all of EMR's and all of the "bring your own paint" events that they attend.
Blue's Crew and PMI look to be developing a long term business relationship as well as a solid friendship. As everyone knows, the Crew does not use equipment that isn't top of the line because their aggressive, in your face, kind of play demands top line quality. The Pimp's are the new talk of the Crew and all are excited about this new venture for the 2005 season. Blue's Crew has quite an elaborate schedule this year rounding out at about 12 events around the country. Their play is unmatched as well as
their sportsmanship. If you know they are at an event just look for their big blue compound and stop in and say hi. For more information about the Pimp ask one of the Crew members at one of the games, or go to www.EVIL-PAINTBALL.com.
Also check out Blue's Crew and their schedule at www.EMRPAINTBALL.com. You can also email us at EMR: emrpb@epix.net
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/19000/PMI-BD1_rs.JPG (http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/19000/PMI-BD1.JPG)

phantomhitman
02-24-2005, 06:31 PM
wow...a pimp in the woods......and not breaking.....must be nice. best of luck to them. :cheers:

kevdupuis
02-24-2005, 07:39 PM
I think the Matrix was a better marker, but you have to shoot what the sponser gives you be it Pimp, Omen or Piranha.

p8ntball365
02-24-2005, 07:50 PM
ha there in greg hasting's tourament paintball, darn skirmish tourny always kicks my butt.

Gunslinger-ActionBob
02-24-2005, 07:58 PM
The matrix is a great marker but a bit too much of an air hog for us doing rec and scenarioball. The pimp is alot better for us in the woods.

Yup we're in GHTP

p8ntball365
02-24-2005, 07:59 PM
oh my god your on the team?

phantomhitman
02-24-2005, 08:46 PM
were you guys sponsored by dye or gen-e (trix)? i didnt know you guys shot trixs......
i would think the viking wold fit you guys perfectly, durable, low maintanance, very fast, and very efficient.

TheTramp
02-25-2005, 10:28 AM
I didn't think padding was allowed on hoppers.

Jeffy-CanCon
02-25-2005, 10:46 AM
I didn't think padding was allowed on hoppers.

I think that's only for tourneys. Blue's Crew plays mostly scenario & big games, I believe.

TheTramp
02-25-2005, 11:28 AM
I think that's only for tourneys. Blue's Crew plays mostly scenario & big games, I believe.

Right, I just thought that the big events used similar hopper rules. Oh well, I'll have to get a camo version of that. ;)

Banshee23
02-25-2005, 03:17 PM
BLUE'S CREW Shooting EVIL PIMPS in 2005

BLUE and his Crew have decided their "weapon" of choice for the 2005 season with be the Evil Pimp made by PMI. After numerous guns were brought in and put through the strenuous Blue's Crew testing at E.M.R. Paintball Park by EVIL BOB (formerly Action Bob Lanstrum: Pro Player and BLUE'S CREW Tech) the Pimp was the one that meets all of the standards demanded by the Crew. " I'm excited about the switch, the Pimp's shoot extremely fast, very straight, and can take the beating it will receive from us paintball warriors" declared BLUE when asked about his exclusive gun sponsorship with PMI.

I'd like one day to just see someone say "PMI (or whatever company) offered us the most money/free stuff, so were using their markers" instead of something silly sounding like this. That will never happen of course but it'd be nice ;)

Gunslinger-ActionBob
02-25-2005, 03:35 PM
P8ntball365 - Yup I'm on the team :headbang:

Phantomhitman - Generation E with LCD Matrix's the last 2 years the whole Gen-E/Dye thing brought and end to it really. Viking's would be a great gun for us but whats the point of that when SP put an end to them really? :cry:

Tramp - Hoppercovers are allowed in Biggames and scenarioball - Tournys are the only exception to my knowledge

Jeffy - thanks for the props - you canuckistani's are coming down for Castle right?

Banshee' - Close but we actually turned down Karnivores because they really are too labor intensive for the way we use them. Sponsorships are business propositions regardless of how they're worded. FWIW I really like the Pimp and IMO is the most overlooked marker in paintball. Heck I didn't even know what it was until they gave us a couple for testing.

Banshee23
02-25-2005, 03:59 PM
Ahhhh, so it really wasn't a total PR statement then. Nice to hear :)

p8ntball365
02-25-2005, 04:10 PM
P8ntball365 - Yup I'm on the team :headbang:
Then that means I probably shot you out! :p

CodeMA
02-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Ummm.... Pimps ARE gas hogs ;)

Great guns though... no doubt... but gas hogs for sure...

Congrats though, enjoy....

wimag
02-25-2005, 04:56 PM
i would have to say it is an excellent marketing job by PMI to get their markers out their in more hands and more exposure to the masses.

Gunslinger-ActionBob
02-25-2005, 05:09 PM
Banshee - thanks we try to put alot of truth in our press releases

P8ntball365 - Prolly -we're did we play against you at?

CodeMA - not really once they break in . With new guns unbroken in which especially in Pimps affect the efficiency and new tanks Blue and Deuce were getting 1300 rds or so out of 72/4500 tanks at the Quest game. Once they break in you can lower the dwell and LPR pressure and get better shots per tank. The Evil Factory guys I have talked to are getting full harnesses out of the same tank ( 5/4/2 harnesses ) Thats alot more then we'd get out of Matrixs on 2 tanks

Wimag - thanks I agree, PMI has really stepped up for us and thats why. Someone finally noticed that Recball is 95% or more of the market.

Fred
02-26-2005, 01:16 PM
I thought they were getting WorrBlades... but a lot can change since last July when I was talking to them at the MI Monster Game.

:cheers: maybe I'll catch up with them again this year, they're a lot of fun to have at an event!

---Fred

p8ntball365
02-26-2005, 01:19 PM
P8ntball365 - Prolly -we're did we play against you at?

Nah I don't play woods and big games, I was meaning in the game.

Gunslinger-ActionBob
02-26-2005, 01:27 PM
Thanks Fred, Yes alot has changed since July - But in my opinion for the better.

P8nt - oh okay LOL alot of people have smoked me there

tyrion2323
02-26-2005, 02:07 PM
Is it me, or does the guy on the left look strikingly similar to George Clooney?

Jeffy-CanCon
02-26-2005, 04:20 PM
Jeffy - thanks for the props - you canuckistani's are coming down for Castle right?

There may be a few of our guys at Spring Castle, but it's too close to the Long Island Big Game for most of us. As a group we are mainly looking at the Western game, Pump Pandemonium, Severe Extrvaganza, and Fall Castle. I expect I will see you at all of those?
Look me up, so I can put a face to your name, eh? Ugly, Otter, Joker & Jabba are the guys who have stuck in my head.

Is it me, or does the guy on the left look strikingly similar to George Clooney?

What, you mean Blue? It's just you. Though they are both ruggedly handsome. ;)

alooney11
02-26-2005, 10:05 PM
Its about time they got some more fire power in the castle, but no matter, i will take great delight in putting all in the castle to shame whatever gun they have, see you there.

hardr0ck68
02-27-2005, 07:16 PM
i would be more impressed if they were shooting pUmps....but whatever

Fred
02-27-2005, 08:46 PM
Is Blue's Crew gonna be down in FL for any events in the next year?

---Fred

Gunslinger-ActionBob
02-27-2005, 09:22 PM
Jeffy - this help? Yeah I'll be at all of the EMR events
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/19000/imboop-050214010222.jpg (http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/19000/imboop-050214010222.jpg)

Alooney - Blue's Crew will be attacking in the Spring

Hardrock - you'll see alot of us playing the Pump Pandemonium but not as Blue's Crew

Fred - We might be at a big game down there in the late fall - once we know for sure we'll post it

Jeffy-CanCon
02-27-2005, 09:48 PM
I recognize you, now. I will be sure to introduce myself when I see you at the field.