PDA

View Full Version : Need Cocker Help

FireITup14
02-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Are there any cocker techies that could help me out? its my first time with a cocker and im having trouble with it. It is an older right feed single slider by wgp. t leaks out the 3way. Someone told me that the timeing rod is bent. What can i do? if i need a new rod thingy where can i find one? any help will be greatly appreciated.

punkncat
02-24-2005, 07:38 PM
I can help

Tried to get you on AIM, says not available

tolley
02-24-2005, 07:44 PM
I suggest finding an online article or guide to autococker maintanence and repair. Read it through once or twice and you'll practicaly be a cocker tech yourself. Its not as hard as you think, and you'll need the knowledge if you're going to be a cocker owner anyway.

As far as your current problem, any, and I mean any, paintball shop should have a cocker actuating rod, someone here may just give you one, as long as you have good 3-way orings and have the length adjusted close to right, it shouldn't leak. Of course if its bent then thats your problem.

Snertz
02-24-2005, 09:02 PM
Before you go and replace the timing rod, try and adjust the collar on it instead, since it may simply be too far out or in.

FireITup14
02-24-2005, 10:23 PM
i adjusted the collar the whole length it goes and it still leaks. im going to take it into a shop and ask them.

Snertz
02-25-2005, 12:07 PM
Have you oiled the marker at all? Might just need a little lube. But yea, best bet would be to bring it in to the shop and have their airsmith look at it.