PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of any new products coming out?

RaTfreak
02-24-2005, 10:58 PM
Just wondering if anyone has heard of any new products coming out of AGD? There for a while it seemed that every few weeks Tom was spitting out a new marker, body, feed system, etc. but now it's just the Tac-One and it's been out a while.

Also are there any teams (Pro or X-Ball, maybe at least Am A) that are sponsored by AGD now? All I ever see is the SP markers, Timmys, Trixs (although not as many) and other electro markers but no Emags.

WHAT'S UP WIT DAT?!?!

SpecialBlend2786
02-24-2005, 11:21 PM
Just wondering if anyone has heard of any new products coming out of AGD? There for a while it seemed that every few weeks Tom was spitting out a new marker, body, feed system, etc. but now it's just the Tac-One and it's been out a while.

Also are there any teams (Pro or X-Ball, maybe at least Am A) that are sponsored by AGD now? All I ever see is the SP markers, Timmys, Trixs (although not as many) and other electro markers but no Emags.

WHAT'S UP WIT DAT?!?!

Not sure about any new products, but I do know that Tom was getting out of the tourney scene and was marketing towards the Scenario market. Dont know if thats changed with the new leadership though.

shatter_storm
02-24-2005, 11:33 PM
Nothing new and direct from AGD, but there's a whole lot of third party stuff that's been coming out. RogueFactor in particular, though Luke and RRfireblade have been pumping out nice stuff as well.

Far as I know AGD is neither sponsoring tourney teams nor scenario teams. I'm just a player though, other people would know better.

REDRT
02-25-2005, 12:45 AM
AGD= alot of NO! NO new products, No teams and in may humble opinion no idea what to do now.

master_alexander
02-25-2005, 02:41 AM
i like the custom work people do here; heven knows what would come out of my workshop if i had a metalshop and all that stuff (i don't know correct terminology)

example:
luke's drops
logic vm 1.1
rogue chimera
my 45*ASA

woo hoo

tony3
02-25-2005, 04:45 PM

WHAT'S UP WIT DAT?!?!

Just to let you know, AM A isn't even a division anymore, they got rid of that a few years ago. Also, trixes are argueably the most popular tourney gun these days, the dm4, pm5, and dm5 are insanely popular.

Also, agd has given up on the xmag and is focusing on staying alive. :rolleyes:

magman007
02-25-2005, 05:05 PM
yes, there are more xball teams shooting the matrix than any one else. ironmen, trauma, most of aftershock, NYX, and legacy all shooting trixes