PDA

View Full Version : just a whole bunch of questions.

magc68
11-16-2001, 05:59 PM
i remeber tom posting that they were going to keep what is proven for long life in the automag and im curious what he was refering too. was it the all SS construction?

also is the new aluminum valves going to replace the SS valves?

will the aluminum valves eventually be used in the aluminum mag bodies(modular, sfl)?

the aluminum valves take a shorter body if i remeber correctly. is the body just shorter or does it have other modifications as well?

i heard talk about a lower pressure valve but it will cost efficency. is this going to be used in the long stroke bolt or in all valves? will this be used in aluminum or ss valves?

ok i think im done. im hungry for information on all this new stuff so i can decide when to buy my emag. should i wait or get the current modle?

PigSweat
11-16-2001, 11:07 PM
Well, I don't know all the answers, I do know this: The aluminum valve will be available, but won't replace the SS valve. You'll be able to get both.

DarkPhoenix
11-17-2001, 02:58 AM
Indeed, both will be available, to satisfy those who prefer lightweight vs maximum durability. I personally prefer the reassuring weight of my 12lb "General Zod" E-mag. The weight is almost nothing now. I just think that people need a workout.

PigSweat
11-17-2001, 03:13 PM
I agree, I go for durability over light wieght.