PDA

View Full Version : Need some suggestions, Almost done!

p8ntball365
02-25-2005, 02:50 PM
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/19000/my_good_mag_003_rs.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/19000/my_good_mag_001_rs.jpg

Oh yeah. Big thanks to Roguefactor(for makin sweet parts), and Mad_Medic (he practically built the thing)
I think a new foregrip /gas-thru would be nice and I need a Blk/blk Unimount, If anyone has these Let me know!

But down to the question plain and simple.

1.Pneu-mag-Less expensive but I would have stuff hanging out of my mag (lpr), because I would mount the lpr on the other side of my on/off
2.Spyder-mag-More expensive, but faster, no stuff hanging out of marker.
3.Both-Have two sears, two frames, and two on/offs, this would cost more money. But I would have the freedom of having a mech frame (one pictured, a pneumatic frame, and a spyder frame.

So whats your input AO?

SummaryJudgement
02-25-2005, 05:40 PM
Lookin' good. However, I've never been a fan of the "bike grip". As sleek as your lines down the length of the gun are from the valve down the barrel, it just seems fugly (of course that's an opinion). And I've always been a fan of a good drop forward, but it seems the forum is split between drops and and no-drops. Maybe just a real small drop. One inch down and a couple forward. I really like the all black look. Oh! I think hardlines from the asa to the valve would look cool, especially if you could get them in black (even though I run macro myself, it's just too easy). I don't think I've ever seen a black hardline. And is that the new Rogue trigger? It looks nice regardless :D

p8ntball365
02-25-2005, 06:05 PM
yep Rogue viperblade, I totally agree with a new foregrip, the bike grip is cool, but is definetly ugly. Thats why I put a new gas-thru should be in order. Do you think I should make it into a pneu-mag or a spyder-mag?

SummaryJudgement
02-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Well, to be honest I know little about them technically, but have recently seen some new stuff on the pneumatic mags that look really interesting. I just think that's a cool idea, especially for a mag. Even if extra stuff is hanging out/off the gun that can be just as cool as anything else. And I don't see any harm in just keeping it a straight mag ;)

master_alexander
02-25-2005, 06:54 PM
i suggest you get a spydermag frame from spyder_technician

p8ntball365
02-25-2005, 06:59 PM
woah he sells them?