PDA

View Full Version : Automag- not firering

StormRage
02-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Ok here is my maghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/phobucketacc/IMG_0143.jpg

I turn on the Co2 and i hear the response trigger kick forward... so the air is getting to the gun... but i pull the trigger and nothing! Please Help Me Out here

undescriptive
02-26-2005, 01:09 PM
try turning the velocity adjuster @ the back of the gun clockwise - it should fire then, but make sure you oil it plenty good in the first place.... oil is your new very best friend!

StormRage
02-26-2005, 01:14 PM
The wierd thing is that it will work sometimes... but then randomly quit working other times. :confused: i tryed turning up the velocity but it doesnt change anything??? I dont get it

tdogreb
02-26-2005, 09:35 PM
If you have a level 10 installed, you need to go to a larger carrier to prevent bolt stick.

Little_Ho
02-26-2005, 09:40 PM
hi
i had the same problem with my Classic RT. All i did, was taking out the On/Off and oiled every single Oring and put 3-4 Drops in the hole. After that i dry fired 20-30times. After that everything was good. The thing i recorniced was that after i pulled out the On/Off the Pin was still in the Valve. So he sticked in the bottom O-Ring. Then see above.

Oil was the magic word for me and my Classic RT.

Hope that helps.