PDA

View Full Version : Quick question, please help

SchoolU101
02-26-2005, 04:34 PM
Hey guys,

I'm tryin out for a team tommorow. What type of paint do you think I should use? I'm thinkin Evil Ultra's, but I want to know what you guys think. Thanks for helping!

mobsterboy
02-26-2005, 04:39 PM
well, that is a preference question
heres the thing though, if you buy super expensive paint, then you just set your standard for every practice if you join
If you use ultra cheap paint, they'll drop you on account of your fugility.
Use paint you're comfortable with, and that you know will hold up. Be aware of bore sizes though, and make sure your gun is worth the expensive paint. No offense, but if you're shooting a 2k2 vert cocker with no ups, and buy $80 cases of paint, your cocker better either be sweet on its own or they'll think your a noob

But thats just my opinion

SteelSoul
02-26-2005, 04:39 PM
well if you have a barrel kit just about any paint will work, but play with your fav paint.
I love Marb's and just shoot better cause I think they are better.
It is up to you
Good luck and kick some glut :headbang:

SchoolU101
02-26-2005, 04:45 PM
Great responses guys, thanks! Thought I should mention, I'm shooting a Rogue ULE mech mag w/ an Evil Pipe kit.

Keep em commin!

peewee
02-26-2005, 04:48 PM
Whoop some butt!!! You got the tools.

master_alexander
02-26-2005, 04:48 PM
with my friends evil pipe he believed that diablo dusk was the best, and avialable at wal-mart :D i use that now ant it's all straight and good, any diablo paint is.

have fun :D

RogueFactoryKid
02-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Don't forget, its not how good you are its how well you can wipe a hit. ;)

stop whining buy a mag
02-26-2005, 07:05 PM
I used Infernos on my Pipe Kit. With a .683 back and fresh Inferno it is by far the best accuracy I have seen. The worst thing that could happen is you use really crappy paint and your too busy cleaning your barrel and gun to try out.

Nexus
02-27-2005, 04:15 PM
Don't forget, its not how good you are its how well you can wipe a hit.

Sadly, if you didn't wink, I wouldn't be sure if you were kidding or not.