PDA

View Full Version : What barrel to get?

Maghappy
11-16-2001, 11:29 PM
I have a 14" boomstick and i got it for free. dont ask how (and i didnt steel it!) i want a shorter barrel. preferably a 12" or a 10". I was inbetween the Custom Products pro barrel or the classic. also heard lapco bigshot was good? and the smart parts big daddy and tear drop. AAAHHHH so many! whichone is beter and im lookin for a .689 bore. also heard about the OTP-2piece. plz post any advice you have :) thanks

a_malfunction
11-16-2001, 11:31 PM
Both the CP and the Lapco barrels are excellent. You cannot get better barrels for 2x the price. You cant go wrong with them.

Maghappy
11-16-2001, 11:42 PM
thanks dude! thats what i thought too sept i wanted to hear what other people had to say as well. i really DONT like my boomstick!

Riot[Z-Grip]
11-16-2001, 11:54 PM
My 12" regular CP is .689 and has worked great for me for the entire time I've had it. Mostly shot the new RPS Premium through it, no difficulty. A teammate uses the same barrel but 16" and also has had good experiences.

-Riot

Drew
11-17-2001, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Maghappy
thanks dude! thats what i thought too sept i wanted to hear what other people had to say as well. i really DONT like my boomstick!

I'll take yer boomstick if you don't want it:D

DarkPhoenix
11-17-2001, 02:39 AM
Why not try the newer All American barrels, they come two-piece and also accept freak fronts. I do not know how many vatiations that can be had with this but I guess it would be a cheaper way into a Freak system. Personally, I prefer my stock RT barrel. If I could buy something that looks even similar to the stock RT barrel, I would definitely buy it. Any recomendations?

Maghappy
11-17-2001, 10:04 AM
Thanks everyone :) So far im leaning towards CP or SP. And drew. you can have her! *cough* for 70 dollars shipped *cough*. im serious though. thanks everyone! please leave more imput!:)