PDA

View Full Version : draxus midnight

pulserifle99
02-28-2005, 04:07 AM
this weekend i played with some midnight paint . it seemed like good stuff. no breaks or nothin. But the thing is, i was using a timmy. I borrowed it from a buddy of mine. But the question is has anyone had experience with it through an emag. Thats my gun. I ask because it was reasonably cheap. Thanks

guysdaman
02-28-2005, 06:24 AM
that's what we sell/use at my field and it seems to be pretty good stuff

alooney11
02-28-2005, 01:19 PM
I used that in my regular mag i shot great. Got it at skirmish here in PA.

CKY_Alliance
02-28-2005, 04:57 PM
i've used midnight in my Xvalved mag,it was good for the price.ive shot better but like i said for the price..

PumpPlayer
02-28-2005, 05:18 PM
That's what's locally available around me and I shoot it though mags all the time. It strikes me as being a little too far on the small side as far as paint goes and it doesn't seal in my barrels as well as other paints. I usually use the midnight or (when it's cold like now), the arctic inferno, which is pretty much the same stuff but with a thicker shell and more viscous fill so it doesn't freeze as easily and become brittle.

Mags seem to love the stuff, but like I said, it's on the small side as far as paint goes so if you plan on shooting it a lot, get an appropriate barrel or kit. A 0.684 would probably do nicely.