PDA

View Full Version : ule body kits

Xero88
02-28-2005, 01:18 PM
ule body kits will fit any mag correct? and will it fit this mag at this site it is my mag http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102406 what would i have to do to put it on etc. this is my forst mag so i am looking and learning thanx for any help

can you rebuild a classiv valve so that it wont shortstroke or anything with a ule trigger kit and a lvl 10 bolt? if so where and how much?

mstrdbz
02-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Answer to first question: No. ULE bodies will not fit on any mag. They will not fit on the classic RT. However, it looks like yours is a mini, so your fine. Next to put it on your mag, you would need to take the barrel pin out of your rail. ULE bodies are cocker thread, and mini are mag thread(with the 1/4 turn twist lock). Answer to second question: You can put the lvl 10 into a classic valve no problem. However, to fit the ULT, your valve will have to milled inside where the on/off assembly is at. To do so would void any warranty left on the valve unless done by an AGD tech. I am including a link to one in Texas that can do it, for a minimal fee. As far as shortstroking, the only thing you can do is practice with it. It can be walked like an electro, but you have to learn how to do it properly.

http://www.airgun.com/ult.shtml

Dayspring
02-28-2005, 04:37 PM
He won't have to mill the Classic valve to fit the ULT. It's just not designed to go on the classic valve.

Answer to first question: No. ULE bodies will not fit on any mag. They will not fit on the classic RT. However, it looks like yours is a mini, so your fine. Next to put it on your mag, you would need to take the barrel pin out of your rail. ULE bodies are cocker thread, and mini are mag thread(with the 1/4 turn twist lock). Answer to second question: You can put the lvl 10 into a classic valve no problem. However, to fit the ULT, your valve will have to milled inside where the on/off assembly is at. To do so would void any warranty left on the valve unless done by an AGD tech. I am including a link to one in Texas that can do it, for a minimal fee. As far as shortstroking, the only thing you can do is practice with it. It can be walked like an electro, but you have to learn how to do it properly.

http://www.airgun.com/ult.shtml

mstrdbz
02-28-2005, 05:12 PM
He won't have to mill the Classic valve to fit the ULT. It's just not designed to go on the classic val

I guess if you really want to find out, then contact Brad at painball maxx

Dayspring
02-28-2005, 06:55 PM
The classic valve is already a 2 oring setup. The reason you have to mill some of the RT valves is because they are only one oring setups.

SixRomeo
02-28-2005, 07:28 PM
I had to tap out the barrel pin on my classic rail to get the ULE body to fit. It should be Loc-Tite-ed in the rail, just behind the grip frame screw guide sleeve. Tap it out firmly with a hammer. and you'll be able to put on the body.

It was my experience that the vert-feed bodies dramatically redetuce the chance of chopping balls, because of the clearance, if you don't short stroke. But a Level 10 is the most important feature on a Mag. You'll be really impressed with your "new" marker once you have it installed and tuned right.

Good luck, and enjoy.

-A

RAMF

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." -- Napoleon

www.RAMF.net

off_roader_7777
02-28-2005, 08:05 PM
srry to clutter ur thread..

hey is there ANY way to make it fit a classic? cuz i want one but i think i got a classic?

thnx :headbang: :hail:

danheneise
02-28-2005, 08:14 PM
srry to clutter ur thread..

hey is there ANY way to make it fit a classic? cuz i want one but i think i got a classic?

to make a ULT fit the classic? they fit in a classic valve just fine, no modification needed...

Now i will tell you right now, that if you have a L10 and ULT in a classic valve, you will have to sacrifice one feature for the other, at least in my case. To get better usability out of the ULT you will probably need to drop down in spring sizes on the L10, this in turn makes the L10 have a better tendancy to chop. Right now i have the gold spring on my L10 and a countless number of shims in my ULT and i can walk it just fine and it feels perfect, so perfect as it makes me not want to spend money on an x-valve. The problem is that since i'm using the gold spring, my L10 bolt is much more rougher on paint and can chop brittle paint, most paint i use is just fine though. theres a video on jayloo.com of my mag a few months ago, it actually shoots better now than it does in the video but it will give you a great idea on how it will feel.

off_roader_7777
02-28-2005, 08:51 PM
sorry meant to put classic rt?..... if not.. im looking at possibly selling mine... how much u think i could get for it? its got a couple things wrong wit it but its notin that i think anyone on here couldnt fix lol

Xero88
02-28-2005, 11:38 PM
ook so if i send my mag to the above link posted will it void to warranty? and i was told this is not a minimag? by people at paintballforum, and the lvl 10 is the first up i am getting and i was hopping on the ule trigger kit, and it is possible with a rebuilt valve right cause i dont have the money right now for a x valve but, would it be more hassle and problems to get the valve rebuilt and worked on or save up for the x-valve?

new_guy
03-01-2005, 07:51 PM
How do I take the barrel lock spring loaded pin thing out of my rail? Is it screwed in or what? I tried to beat it out with a hammer and a punch, but it didnt budge. Any tips on how you got yours out would be great.

mstrdbz
03-01-2005, 09:55 PM
You have to push them out from the bottom up(bottom being if you were holding your mag slike you were shooting it). They are also locktited in so you con pound on it, or you can try to heat it to loosen the locktite and then push it through