PDA

View Full Version : I have a very important question!!!

Mr.Squeegee
02-28-2005, 04:31 PM
I am planning on buying an automag. I am interested in the RT ULE custom and the Tac-One. I want to know which one in your opinion is better for me. I play speedball on a 3 and 5 man travel team on PSP. I also want to know if they are both tournament legal (the triggers and such). So please reply back and let me know whats up.

thanks,
:) curtiss

alooney11
02-28-2005, 04:33 PM
They are the same gun (tac comes with intelli frame) just basically is cosmetic, you can make the triggers legal or illegal depending on how much pressure you have going into the gun.

frischtr
02-28-2005, 04:36 PM
I am planning on buying an automag. I am interested in the RT ULE custom and the Tac-One. I want to know which one in your opinion is better for me. I play speedball on a 3 and 5 man travel team on PSP. I also want to know if they are both tournament legal (the triggers and such). So please reply back and let me know whats up.

thanks,
:) curtiss

They are the same gun with the exception of the body... The ULE is lighter, and a bit smaller... If you play tourney speedball, the ULE is probably the one for you... They both come with an X-valve, which, when tuned correctly, is entirely tourney legal... Check out some of the dealers in the dealer's forum for prices and some slight asthetic variations...

Mr.Squeegee
02-28-2005, 04:45 PM
lets say if i have a 68/3000 tank with an 800 psi output would it make it bouncy or tournament legal? basically i mean if you have higher will it make it bounce or lower? please respond asap

Eric Cartman
02-28-2005, 04:49 PM
An 800 psi output pressure should not be bouncy. If you get the ULT, it will cut down on bounce while giving you a much lighter trigger.

Higher pressure = more bounce.

Welcome to AO by the way!

JoshK
02-28-2005, 05:09 PM
Or you could also talk to tuna, or roguefactor about their custom guns...

mag88888
02-28-2005, 05:27 PM
id wait a few months and get the new pneu mag frame ;)

JoshK
02-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Id wait up to possibly 1 year (maybe sooner) and get the mQ-valve & frame combo.

Valve + Frame- ~$500
ULE Body- ~$100

You could have a complete (very nice) gun for about $600 (without optional things like front grip, allso asuming you have a cocker threaded barrel.

TMAXXKING1
03-01-2005, 01:56 AM
take a look in the dealers forum for rogue ... he has this hot mag ready to ship ...