PDA

View Full Version : used the rt ule for the first time

pnzrkity
03-01-2005, 02:52 AM
on Sunday and let me just say aaaaawwweeeessssoommeee!!!! Performed well all day long, never had a ball break, stayed consistent on every shot. I can't believe I haven't owned one before. I'll be looking at my other markers like red headed step-children from now on. Thanks AGD.

jewie27
03-01-2005, 03:18 AM
on Sunday and let me just say aaaaawwweeeessssoommeee!!!! Performed well all day long, never had a ball break, stayed consistent on every shot. I can't believe I haven't owned one before. I'll be looking at my other markers like red headed step-children from now on. Thanks AGD.

Awesome, so I guess it's your first AGD marker. Congrats. Sound like you had a great time with it.

Post some pics, we'd love to see your new baby.

I bet you won't have to ever use a squeegee again. Level 10 is great.

Did you get any compliments at the field or people asking to look/shoot your new ULE 'Mag?

pnzrkity
03-01-2005, 03:52 AM
Yea it is my first AGD marker. No one asked about it which is a little surprising because automags aren't plentifull on the field I play at here in Cali. When I lived in Chicago I saw them all the time but resisted buying one. I'll try and get some pics this week.

guysdaman
03-01-2005, 03:55 AM
Yea it is my first AGD marker. No one asked about it which is a little surprising because automags aren't plentifull on the field I play at here in Cali. When I lived in Chicago I saw them all the time but resisted buying one. I'll try and get some pics this week.

They all probably thought it was a shocker! :rofl:
I have been over hear in Germany for 6 years and have only seen 3 other mags in that time frame.

jewie27
03-01-2005, 04:11 AM

In So-Cal? Which fields do you play at? I have a 'Mag too. Maybe I'll see you around.

pnzrkity
03-01-2005, 04:13 AM
I play at "Action paintball" in sacramento.

CaliMagFan
03-01-2005, 11:03 AM
pnzrkity......i'll come out and play with you in Sacto one of theses weekends, just lemme know when you're down to play...

also, make sure you get to Norcal vs Socal... its comming up soon, check the meet and greet for info..

-kyro

NoForts4Me
03-01-2005, 12:17 PM
Out of curiosity, what "other markers" are you comparing this too?

Oh yeah, welcome to the world of 'Mags!

jewie27
03-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Out of curiosity, what "other markers" are you comparing this too?

Oh yeah, welcome to the world of 'Mags!

He's probably talking about the army of 'cockers and Timmys.

pnzrkity
03-02-2005, 03:21 AM
He's probably talking about the army of 'cockers and Timmys.

yep that's it, the field I play at is full of those. But the other markers I own are spyder, A-5, I also had a cocker but couldn't stand it and got rid of it.