PDA

View Full Version : Getting a new RT PRO, WHAT OPTIONS?!?

numba1stunna
03-01-2005, 03:33 PM
I need some help. :tard:

I've been planning to get a new RT PRO custom from AGD, but all of these options are confusing.

The ULE mainbody is a given, but what feed position is best? I hope to get the Qloader system to complement this.

Howabout the grip frame? I think I might like the blade trigger best, but am undecided as whether to go with the standard or Y grip.

What good does a a ULE trigger kit do? I thought the RT meant Reactive Trigger! Why would I want to change that?

$25 for a magnetic detent? Somebody please explain this to me!

Thanks to all that help!

deadbox101
03-01-2005, 03:39 PM
As for ULE's get the Centerfeed because Rogue makes a warp adapter feedneck and you can use a regular hopper if you dont like the Q-loader.

I have a Y-grip and personally I love it. the regular frame is only single trigger so id suggest getting the y-grip if you dont like the intelli-frame

ULT reduces the trigger weight and takes away reactivity(what causes the RT trigger affect) So essentially it makes the mag tourney legal

magnetic detents, I cant help ya with

Eric Cartman
03-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Welcome to AO.

If you're getting a Q loader, sounds like you might want one of the warp feed ule bodies. I'd imagine that the whole idea of the Q and teh wapr is get the loader off of the top of the marker, so why go with a vert feed and have the hose sticking up off of the top of the marker?

I have the intelliframe with teh blade trigger and I love it, but I've never used a Y grip before, so I can't speak for them.

The ULE Trigger kit makes the trigger pul much lighter. It does lower reactivity, but with an adjustable tank & the right number of shims, you can still set it up to be plenty reactive.

Magnetic detent? Haven't got a clue. The standard detent that came with my ULE body has always worked fine for me.

Chronobreak
03-01-2005, 03:55 PM
if you get ahold of one of the dealers you can get the mag cheaper than straight from AGD

check the links in my sig as well as

coolhand(search here)
or tunamart.com

the magnetic detents supposedly last longer and are adjustable..but the normal ones are fine.

if you havent tried a y-grip i would suggest sticking with the standard 45*
i would also suggest trying a q-laoder out and warp if you can..

welcome to AO :cheers:

deadbox101
03-01-2005, 04:11 PM
Welcome to AO.

If you're getting a Q loader, sounds like you might want one of the warp feed ule bodies. I'd imagine that the whole idea of the Q and teh wapr is get the loader off of the top of the marker, so why go with a vert feed and have the hose sticking up off of the top of the marker?

I have the intelliframe with teh blade trigger and I love it, but I've never used a Y grip before, so I can't speak for them.

The ULE Trigger kit makes the trigger pul much lighter. It does lower reactivity, but with an adjustable tank & the right number of shims, you can still set it up to be plenty reactive.

Magnetic detent? Haven't got a clue. The standard detent that came with my ULE body has always worked fine for me.

Why have a Centerfeed ULE?? probably because with the T-adapter and rogues warp feedneck you get MAYBE 1inch more height and you have the backup option of using a regular hopper.