PDA

View Full Version : NW Paintball Products makers of the Black Magic seal products going out of bis.

TheTramp
03-01-2005, 04:48 PM
I just got off the phone with one of the guys at NW Paintball Products who said that they are closing their doors. That's a real shame as their various Black Magic seals are a great product. I'm glad I found out that they had pre '04 Timmy cup seals in time to order one.

Muzikman
03-01-2005, 05:28 PM
That's a bummer. Nicky has been in paintball for many years.

BigEvil
03-01-2005, 05:49 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhh

I love there products. More bad news.

soccer4minimags
03-01-2005, 07:13 PM
wont miss em.

xXHavokXx
03-01-2005, 08:25 PM
they just came and visited our store.

Cool people, but in 2 years no one has asked for their stuff so we dont stock it.

hitech
03-01-2005, 08:41 PM
Are they going to sell their stock of quick disconnects? Those things are nice. Glad I have a spare or two...

Sorry to hear they didn’t make it. I liked the disconnect.

Muzikman
03-01-2005, 08:47 PM
they just came and visited our store.

Cool people, but in 2 years no one has asked for their stuff so we dont stock it.

See, that's the problem. No one will "ask" for their stuff because no one knew they existed or even what they made. As a store it's your job to "sell" people on the idea of their products. This goes for anything you have forsale in your store. NW made some great stuff and some cool stuff. But they are small and very few people ever heard of them.

Xyxyll
03-01-2005, 10:05 PM
NW did make good stuff. I love the drop forward of theirs that I have on my Spyder.

MarkM
03-01-2005, 10:12 PM
The quick release block was a fantastic idea. I had one until I swapped to an Angel AIR compact drop. Oh and their Angel trigger was first made for Cobra who then stopped selling it which meant NW could sell them for way less than Cobra and continued to do so even when Cobra reintroduced it at the much higher price.

11_Mile_TMaster
03-01-2005, 10:14 PM
The ASA Seals they made were nothing short of amazing.

magsRus
03-01-2005, 10:29 PM
I got one of their dropforwards about 3 and half years ago, I wish them the best of luck on whatever they pursue now.

xXHavokXx
03-02-2005, 12:32 AM
See, that's the problem. No one will "ask" for their stuff because no one knew they existed or even what they made. As a store it's your job to "sell" people on the idea of their products. This goes for anything you have forsale in your store. NW made some great stuff and some cool stuff. But they are small and very few people ever heard of them.

Kinda, we presented people with the lit they had and gave it to people as options. We kept lifesavers, and a cup seals but people didnt seem to go for their stuff.

peewee
03-02-2005, 12:41 AM
:eek: If it happens then that totally blows all I own are NW drops!!! Love the stuff better let our local shop know he sells NW products constantly.

deathstalker
03-02-2005, 09:12 AM
I better hurry, I've been thinking of picking up a few more QD blocks. I always proclaimed their cup seals and life savers as some of the most underrated items in paintball.

TheTramp
03-02-2005, 09:53 AM
I agree that their seals are one of the most under rated things in PB. Have you guys seen where they put glue and sand all over a valve stem and the Black Magic cup seal still holds!

The guy on the phone (who I think was the owner) told me that stores had bought up most of their stock so if you want something I'd call now.

Chris at Tech
03-02-2005, 10:11 AM
Skeletor >> Unimount :)