PDA

View Full Version : Zombies take over school! Kid gets arrested....

trevorjk
03-01-2005, 06:24 PM
http://www.lex18.com/Global/story.asp?S=2989614&nav=EQlpWjof

granted it really was a short story(wich even the prosecutors seam to beleive it is)....

all i have to say is.... Kentucky, i hate you!

seriously wtf!?!?!

fcpchop
03-01-2005, 06:40 PM
That is the biggest load of crap I have ever seen. IT WAS A STORY, Kentucky police are retarded :tard:

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-01-2005, 07:13 PM
Woot Zombies.

You know if his story is half decent, and he isn't an idiot, this might be a great marketing tool.

trevorjk
03-01-2005, 07:27 PM
You know if his story is half decent, and he isn't an idiot, this might be a great marketing tool.

yeah im thinking the story had to be good, well you would think if the police are getting involved

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-01-2005, 07:36 PM
And it could be complete and utter crap, if trained investigators can mistake it for a plot to go on a rampage.

CaptaiN_JacK
03-01-2005, 08:16 PM
And it could be complete and utter crap.

Proof of this theory:

"It didn't mention ***nobody*** who lives in Clark County, didn't mention (George Rogers Clark High School), didn't mention no principal or cops, nothing,"
said Poole.

Highly doubtful that this story even had proper grammer.

WingMan13
03-01-2005, 08:43 PM
Everything else aside, There has to be more to this kid and story for his grandparents to give him up like that. :eek:

fire1811
03-01-2005, 09:34 PM
unbelievable

Echo419
03-01-2005, 09:48 PM
His grandparents, told the police in an attempt to get him detained apparently... sweet :rolleyes:

CaptaiN_JacK
03-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Everything else aside, There has to be more to this kid and story for his grandparents to give him up like that. :eek:

I know, his grandparents must be pretty paranoid amd sheltered if they turned their grandson in for something like this. it reminds me of a Senior girl who's parents called the cops on her because they found a small amount of meth in her purse. granted, it was against the law and really really bad (meth is a nasty drug), but turning her into the cops? possession of meth is a serious offense. i laughed when i read it on the front page of our paper.

mcdkid
03-01-2005, 11:02 PM
that sucks they caught him in the planing stage. i wanted to see how he would go about turning everyone into zombies.

Chris42050
03-02-2005, 06:08 PM
This is pretty pathetic. The Grandparents find a story about zombies and call the cops. What a couple of paranoid losers. How can writing a story in your own home be illegal. Whats next? Even if this was a plan to take over his school how do they expect him to enact it. The cops and grandparetns are pretty retarded if they are afraid of some kid making zombies to take over the school. Does anybody use common sense anymore. This country is running on pure paranoia and our freedom is being taken away every day by it. An incident happens and everybody loses 20 IQ points. Soon everyone will be retarded and nothing will be legal.

Potatoboy
03-02-2005, 06:37 PM
http://www.potatoboy.net/crap/zomborrists.jpg

trevorjk
03-02-2005, 06:51 PM
^^^

Haha!!

Ov3rmind
03-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Wow, just wow. This is what happens when you let the government take away your freedoms.

BeaverEater
03-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Ya but thats just his side of the story. Granted he told reporters it was just a short story, it could of just been a cover for him. I would have to read this short story before i could say anything.

Rather
03-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Harry potter involves a school, Kids trying to kill each other, and an escaped convict in one book.....should they book the author for that?! :rolleyes:

Warewolf50
03-02-2005, 08:59 PM
Obvioiusly in kentucky they dont teach cops common sense, but that story also showed the fact that teaching proper english up there isnt to important either.

"It didn't mention nobody who lives in Clark County, didn't mention (George Rogers Clark High School), didn't mention no principal or cops, nothing,"
haha didnt mention no principal.

slade
03-02-2005, 09:33 PM
Ya but thats just his side of the story. Granted he told reporters it was just a short story, it could of just been a cover for him. I would have to read this short story before i could say anything.
seriously, if someone is ACUTALLY going to commit a crime, WHY would they write about it?? thats just asking to be caught, no one would do that.

(and lmfao @ rather)

mcdkid
03-02-2005, 09:50 PM
i remeber some people writing about their murders...well most of them write it then kill them self... this was a pretty useless post.

Echo419
03-02-2005, 10:00 PM
i remeber some people writing about their murders...well most of them whrite it then kill them self... this was a pretty useless post.
haha thats funny... u made me lol

Ov3rmind
03-02-2005, 11:14 PM
It had zombies in it.......

nuclear zombie
03-02-2005, 11:58 PM
Glad I don't live in Kentucky .........oh wait I do . I really would like to see his story as zombies do interest me.

txaggie08
03-03-2005, 02:23 AM
if i was him....well its a realy short phrase" reaspnable expectation of privacy". im seeing what was probably an illegal search and seizure. if i was him, grandma and grandpa would be hocking up the inheritance early.....cause illd have them in court sueing the crap out of them. thats absolutley ludicrous. A law forbiding you to write something like that(especialy since it specificaly talks about NOT including anyone in particular) borders very close to a violation of the 1st amendment.....No on second thought that does violate the first amendment.

Are they going to start arresting every horror writter in Kentucky now? Stephen King needs to stay away

Hasty8
03-03-2005, 10:59 AM
Harry potter involves a school, Kids trying to kill each other, and an escaped convict in one book.....should they book the author for that?! :rolleyes:

No, but the religious right have criticized Dowling for promoting witchcraft! :rofl:

Slimm Jimm
03-03-2005, 04:29 PM
I don't think that police would make an arrest unless there was something in the Journal that would make them suspicous, I want to know why Grandparents found the Journal and not parents. Has he been involved with law enforcement before. And, just in case leiberman looks at this post, was he playing violent video games? :eek:

mcdkid
03-03-2005, 05:31 PM
I want to know why Grandparents found the Journal and not parents.

his parents could be-

dead
or other medical reasons
not able to be around him because-
they are abusive
on vacation

or maybe he already made them zombies, and put them in the basement.

Conversekidz
03-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Better get the pitchforks and torches, sounds like we are going on a witch hunt again....