PDA

View Full Version : To the Fans Of The Beloved " Hot Chick Thread"

XbeasleyX
03-02-2005, 07:46 PM
I miss it a lot, but since this AO takeover has killed it I have not had a reason to check in on this board. Well anyway since Tiffany Teen was the star of the thread I thought I'd update her fans because I'm friggin bored. She has quit the buisness because her real name and highschool pictures wound up on the net. If you want her real name get off your fleshy rear end and look around. I'm off, probably for good from this bored.

PS. Bring Back The Hot Chick Thread. :headbang:

thecavemankevin
03-02-2005, 07:54 PM
in before the lock :)

personman
03-02-2005, 08:05 PM
yeas! plz briagn bak teh pickatrusr thread so i dotn have to google cearch 4 pron n e mor!!!!

BD_Paintball
03-02-2005, 08:48 PM
meh i dont miss it. most the stuff posted was like 15 year olds = :tard:

Muzikman
03-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Wait a second. Someone ONLY came to AO because of the Hot Chick Thread?

I have one questions....WHY?!?!?!? I mean if you want to see hot chicks, there are PLENTY of other places on the internet to do this.

fcpchop
03-02-2005, 10:20 PM
yea I gotta say I was a fan of the hot chick thread... what guy wouldn't be? Besides a gay one ;)

Target Practice
03-02-2005, 10:24 PM
I miss it a lot, but since this AO takeover has killed it I have not had a reason to check in on this board. Well anyway since Tiffany Teen was the star of the thread I thought I'd update her fans because I'm friggin bored. She has quit the buisness because her real name and highschool pictures wound up on the net. If you want her real name get off your fleshy rear end and look around. I'm off, probably for good from this bored.

PS. Bring Back The Hot Chick Thread. :headbang:

Oh Jesus, shut the hell up.

XbeasleyX
03-02-2005, 10:30 PM
You shut the hell up, if you didn't care about the title of the post, don't read it, DUHR!! I was just saying what I was thinking at the time I saw AO in my favorites. I'm gone, AO sucks now with the new management, it's not just the Hot Chick thread, the whole atmosphere has gone down the crapper.

WicKeD_WaYz
03-02-2005, 10:40 PM
Oh Jesus, shut the hell up.

You shut the hell up

Its never good to comeback with the EXACT same line bro. In the future try to be more creative.

o yea....IN BEFORE THE LOCK

-Tab
03-02-2005, 10:47 PM
You shut the hell up, if you didn't care about the title of the post, don't read it, DUHR!! I was just saying what I was thinking at the time I saw AO in my favorites. I'm gone, AO sucks now with the new management, it's not just the Hot Chick thread, the whole atmosphere has gone down the crapper.

we have new management because people like you.

the hot chick thread is gone. live with it.

Automaggot68
03-02-2005, 10:48 PM
I'm gone

Dont forget the bleach.

XbeasleyX
03-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Please explain how people like me are the reason for new management?

Automaggot68
03-02-2005, 10:54 PM

You're unruly, you're not being Civil.
You're lashing out for no reason.
Hell, you posted a thread about a bannnable/controversial thread and you're mad because of our responses.
The interwab is serious business. relly.

-Tab
03-02-2005, 10:56 PM
You're unruly, you're not being Civil.
You're lashing out for no reason.
Hell, you posted a thread about a bannnable/controversial thread and you're mad because of our responses.
The interwab is serious business. relly.

and i do believe you are correct my friend.

now, what was it you were saying??
ah yes, something about leaving

Target Practice
03-02-2005, 11:15 PM

I thought you were leaving. Why are you still here?

felony
03-02-2005, 11:32 PM
in before the lock :)

damn right

fire1811
03-02-2005, 11:35 PM
I have to agree
why did you come to AO for hotchicks?

I liked the thread but there are more then enough forums out there with hot chicks.
pm me for a few links if you would like :D

WicKeD_WaYz
03-03-2005, 01:21 AM
I have to agree
why did you come to AO for hotchicks?

I liked the thread but there are more then enough forums out there with hot chicks.
pm me for a few links if you would like :D

dude didnt you know everyone comes to AO to meet hot chicks. :)

MantisMag
03-03-2005, 01:28 AM
dude didnt you know everyone comes to AO to meet hot chicks. :)
that's so delusional and yet so true of the internet in general. :rofl:

Gitaroo Man
03-03-2005, 02:40 AM
Wow, you guys are negative. We don't need 5 different people ripping on one guy. Just let one person do it...jeez..who cares what he posts about just don't need 5 poeple telling him the same thing.

Target Practice
03-03-2005, 03:17 AM
Wow, you guys are negative. We don't need 5 different people ripping on one guy. Just let one person do it...jeez..who cares what he posts about just don't need 5 poeple telling him the same thing.

Or, we can let people speak their minds. Yeah, that's a better idea. Oh, wait, duh. Can't do that here, that's bad.

Army
03-03-2005, 06:03 AM
New management? What?

Tom STILL owns AGD, and Tom STILL owns AO....so what are you speaking of?

I won't lock this one, because I don't want to be seen as the "new management" being poopy about silly posts........

.......Ahhhhh, what the heck!