Gumbe
03-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Witch one is better for a shocker.........Reloder b Or Halo b

Conversekidz
03-02-2005, 10:51 PM
I heard VL200 is the best for all SP guns

Lohman446
03-03-2005, 09:23 AM
The Reloader B and Halo B are essentially the same loader - though the Halo uses an eye and the Reloader B is sound activated.

I am not a fan of sound activation, that being said the Reloader comes with some features (I think) like a rip drive and adjustable feed rate stock that the Halo does not. I use Halos, I like they eye that much more than sound activation - I just add the rip drive and an adjustable board (in my case Victory boards) to make it have the same features that its missing stock. I pay more in the end but thats how much more I like an eye over sound activation. Anyone else notice a recurring theme to this post?

Creative Mayhem
03-03-2005, 09:51 AM
The Reloader B and Halo B are essentially the same loader - though the Halo uses an eye and the Reloader B is sound activated.

There is a difference when using a warp though.. If you ahve a warped setup, the Reloader B won't work correctly, as it won't pick up on the sound as well as if it were on a vert neck. I personally prefer the HALO B as I too, am not a fan of the sound activation.

UTDragun
03-03-2005, 11:02 AM
There is a difference when using a warp though.. If you ahve a warped setup, the Reloader B won't work correctly, as it won't pick up on the sound as well as if it were on a vert neck. I personally prefer the HALO B as I too, am not a fan of the sound activation.
:( my halo for some reason says it has a jam when I use it on my warp feed, but i think the eyes are messed up, most likely they are dirty, but since it doesnt work, i use my emipre revy and the sound activation doesnt work very well

paintballer187
03-03-2005, 11:07 AM
I would suggest a reloader b because it is sound activated. There have been several times where some paint or a little dirt got in the eyes of my halo and caused it to give me the jam code. With a reloader the paint will feed even if you do get some paint in the neck. Why pay more for a v-35 halo with rip when you can get a reloader b for less.

fire1811
03-03-2005, 11:16 AM
I personally have owned both and I prefer the reloader

Eatem Alive
03-03-2005, 12:29 PM

I am not a fan of sound activation, that being said the Reloader comes with some features (I think) like a rip drive and adjustable feed rate stock that the Halo does not.
you can get halos with rip drive...mine has it. another benefit of the reloader is you can shoot paint with black shell. i'm still not a big fan of sound activation.

Lohman446
03-03-2005, 12:46 PM
you can get halos with rip drive...mine has it. another benefit of the reloader is you can shoot paint with black shell. i'm still not a big fan of sound activation.

Agreed - thought its not "stock" its an upgrade (available from the factory with it). My Halos all have rip-drive, as well as Victory boards.