PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Team double trigger question

dolphin1823
03-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Hey gang, I just pick up an Pro-Team double finger trigger on E-bay for my wife's Mini-Mag, it was splashed anodized and matched her parts on her marker. Any way I really hate the trigger on it, seams to have a lot of play and I think I may need to adjust my trigger rod length to get it to work properly. Will one of the intellaframe triggers work in the Pro-Team frame?
Thanks

chairman_mao
03-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Send RRfireblade a PM. He recently cut a trigger from a PTP Medusa frame to fit my benchy. It's a dagger style (blade) trigger. I like it and it was pretty cheap. Great guy to deal with and a quality product. Hope it helps

teufelhunden
03-03-2005, 02:23 PM
No, a trigger from an I-Frame will not fit.

dolphin1823
03-03-2005, 02:35 PM
No, a trigger from an I-Frame will not fit.

ok, that being said, will the trigger rod need to be adjusted for the marker to shoot correctly?

Thanks AO. :)

RRfireblade
03-03-2005, 02:51 PM
I custom cut a blade trigger to fit in those frames without all the excess side to side play.If you want one,get in touch.

Jay.

peewee
03-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Oh sure now I find this out!!! :cuss: Just kidding cool to hear it benchy's are one of my favorite.

Creative Mayhem
03-03-2005, 03:23 PM
I think a quote by the long lost WC Keep, reguarding the benchy frame is in order... "Long and sloppy, just the way I like it."

Outlaw5
03-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Dolphin, Don't play with that trigger rod!!!!!! I did on my original Mini and the thing never worked right until I sent it in and got an x-valve, by a crafty bit of marketing....way to go Jon. So whatever you do.... do not adjust your trigger rod! Just my two cents from a guy it happened to. :D