PDA

View Full Version : Whats your most memorable tag?

The Mag Man
11-17-2001, 12:55 PM
<b>Weekend Warriors, Tampa FL-</b>I was playing their woods field, heading up the right tapeline. My teammate was about ten feet to my left, and we had one opponent about 30 feet ahead of us. He picked my guy off in three shots. I laid low in the wood, he had no idea I was there. He slowly got up from his position, and crept up to about 11 feet to my left. At this point my adrenaline was pumping at an insane rate. The excitement I was experiencing was indescribable. I flipped the safety off on my Automag and watched my shot soar out of my barrel, and nail him right in his left rib cage. "HIT HIT, GOOD SHOT PLAYER!" He yelled out. After the game he came up and complimented me on my stealth and thanked me for only tagging him once. I'll never forget that moment. Thats my most memorable tag.

Me
11-17-2001, 02:23 PM
one time i was playing w/ 2 friends, and it was them 2 trying to find me (i had 2 min. to hide) and I thought they found me becuase i was paranoid, and i made some noise. so i took ONE shot, and it went through a thick canopy of brush and hit my friend right on the head above the mask. I thought i hit him in the eye or something because he was flipping out, and when i came around to see him he was on the ground. his brother(the other friend) was laughing hard so i knew i didnt hit him in the eye. i was just afraid that he removed his mask for a sec. to be honest i kinda took one blind shot into the area i thought they were in. REALLy weird i hit him directly in the head with one shot... almost amazing.
this other time this guy was commando crawling like 15 ft away from me, with out even seeing me. i shot him up. i sed to snipe in some games. it worked sometimes, but it's also boring

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-17-2001, 02:49 PM
Worst hit -
I was at my local field playing (what we call) Fort.
One of my teammates and I were in a tight bunker.
Our team got rushed and they were really close.
My teammate in the same bunker as me "dropped" his gun and his "sensitive" trigger moved back and shot me!
:mad: It ripped a hole in the back of my shirt I was wearing and I starting bleeding. Then I had to pull some of the shirt out of the cut. When I was walking out,
some one from the other team was about 5 ft away and shot me in the nipple!

Best shot -
My friend, his uncle (Bubba), his cousin, and me were playing Speedball. It was us 4 versus 5 guys.
My friend and his uncle got out pretty quickly. I ran up on the other team's side and my friend's cousin was about 2 bunkers behind me. By then there were about 3 guys left.
Two of them were behind a spool that was 25º-35º to me left and on was in a stand-up stright in front of me. I got the 2 guy at the spools out. I hit one's foot and the bottom of the spool and the other's hopper was barley stickking out and I got it. It was awsome. Then The guy in the stand-ups got my hopper.:rolleyes:

klb311
11-17-2001, 04:32 PM
My best shot actually occured when I didn't have a gun. We were playing VIP and it was 2 on 2. VIP is where one person on one team doesn't have a gun and he's the "VIP". The whole object of the game is to get the VIP to the other end of the field without getting hit. Well, I was the VIP and my friend was using his sypder compact 2000 with about 150 balls. I snuck up one side of the field and he ran the tape on the other. In case my friend got shot, I had a handful of paintballs that maybe I could try to defend myself with. Anyway, he was exchanging shots with the other 2, who were both in the same bunker. Thankfully they didn't see me or I'd be dead. He was doing this for about 10min and I knew he had to be running low on paint so I was like, ok, whatever, I'm just charging them the next time he has a decent burst. Well, right about then I hear him fire so i get up and charge, but I get about 5 feet away from my bunker and he stops, so I dive behind a little bunker and yell "COVER!!! COVER!!" and he gets back up and keeps them down while I charge them and throw my handful of paintballs in their faces. Even if they didn't break, we still won because I reached the otherside without getting hit, but I think they did:) If you're looking for a good adrenaline rush, I would definitely reccomend charging 2 people at once without a gun while getting cover fire from a stock compact:)

MagMan5446
11-17-2001, 06:40 PM
My most memorable tag is when I shot a guy from behind. Man, he jumped and said "OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS" as loud as he could. He probably pooped his pants.

I was shot 87 times in one game once.

Bartleby
11-17-2001, 06:50 PM
most memorable tag:
this one guy challenged me to a duel...hee hee hee. anyways, on the start we both ran for eachother. while he ducked behind a bunker, i kept running hugging the right tape-line and trying to stay quiet. meanwhile, he kept sneakin up to my side not knowing i was already behind him. by the time he got the fiftey i was 20ft behind him at a bunker, when i saw him move up i shot him 3 times in the back of the head. when i got off the field, he nearly smacked me and my friends didn't believe it happened. but when they saw the guy walk by them wiping the paint from the back of his head they started laughing their backside collections off. ohh...good times, good times...:D

SGTKennedy
11-17-2001, 07:38 PM
It was mid october 3 years ago. We'd been playing all after and it was getting dark, but since it was my own field we decided to play into the night. We started in the dusk but by the time really good action happened it was pitch black in the woods. I heard someone in front of me, and i knew it wasnt my team because i played point. So i run up over a log, i know they cant see me its so dark. And just as my foot steps off the log my vision goes yellow. When i got back to the staging area i took off my mask, Dead Center perfect lens shot nice splatter too. When the guy came off the feild he admitted he shot at a movement and he wasnt sure it was a person until he heard my choice words.

The best hit i have ever inflicted was more a series of games. I went to Basic over the summer. and my cousin became a hardcore paintballer, with a beautiful old rental mag, in all his letters he bragged how he was going to stomp me when i got home. When i got home i got the rt, we went to our speedball field, i played 6-7 games none of which lasted 15 seconds. He will forget the welts i left.

Kennedy

paintdevil1
11-17-2001, 09:24 PM
when I bunkered my cousin and gave him his first welt funny thing is he'd been paintballin quite a few times before and gotten out quite a bit but the cool thing was I ran form one back corner to the other back corner to bunker him. The other one was when I shot a guy that was diagonal from me and I was shooting straight but paint fill doesn't lie I hit him

MAGS own YOU
11-17-2001, 09:51 PM
Best Game- We where attacking on a tower in the woods. I ran down the center and shot 2 guys with their backs to me. I was playing left point but I moved out of my position to avoid trouble. I came about 2 feet from the bottom of the tower and was getting about 100 shots at me from it. I hopped under it and there was a guy in there and I hit him in the groin area a few times on my back and he attacked me, he broke my mask and hopper, he stepped on the hopper when he jumped on me..anyway, he had to go to the hospital to check out his Private area.. and he had to pay me 600 dollars as of I took him to court that week.

Worst game- was playing at my local field and I was behind a circular thingy on the ground, All of a sudden, I am getting shot like 30-40 times by a guy with a Shocker running right at me. Unfortunately for him, I ref there and I kicked him out. I've never seen that many welts on a guy...

ThePatriot
11-18-2001, 03:42 AM
Best hit...wasnt by me, but my brother, we had set up a mini speedball type field in our backyard using garbage cans and like some boogie boards and whatnot, we played. Towards the end his foot wall hanging out so i shot his foot and as we were walking to clean it up, he goes "dam" and shoots his gun at the body board. He was about 5 feet away, the paintball bounces off the body board leaving a dent and smacks him right in the stomach knocking the wind out of him, FUNNIEST thing i have ever seen, someone shooting and second later going UGH, and holding their stomach...

dansim
11-18-2001, 06:03 AM
well i ran up to the big spool on the left around the sixty from the break and i shot out the guys that ran to the big spools from the other team and we had a bunch of stragelers that wouldnt come up and one guy in a double lay doyn to my left about 15 yards away, well he was holdin the whole team down so i looked out of my spool hole and i could see him but just couldnt hit him so i prayed to the paintball gods and put my angel barrel in the hole and took aim ...no time to wait mst fire.....one shot....frome the hole in my spool through the hole in his spool gogged him....i was amazed too so i did a touch down dance while we bunkered the rest of the team:D

Me
11-18-2001, 11:31 AM
worst game. running up to a fort full of ppl shoting @ me 10 ft. away. they really sucked though, it took like 20 shots to hit 3 of us. it was a recycle game. so we had nothing to loose.... :)