PDA

View Full Version : Playing at DFW Adventure park tommorow!

Arman/XPM
11-17-2001, 12:56 PM
Hello all,
Me and a friend are going to play at DFW adventure park in the morning(8:30 am). I was wondering, would anyone else like to meet us up there? I thought it would be fun to play against you guys :) I am new.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-17-2001, 03:03 PM
Thats where I play. Unfortunatly I wentlike last week and I'm outta cash.
Is that where you usually play?

If it is then we need to meet upt heer sometime.

Arman/XPM
11-17-2001, 04:01 PM
Yes Nitro, that is where XPM usually gathers, and plays at :)
Next week, XPM will have another gathering there, if you want to play with us, then drop me an E-mail.

DrEvil
11-17-2001, 05:44 PM
How is DFW Adventure park? I ve only played at Official Paintball in Forney and USA in Terrel but Im interested in any other fields nearby. I live in mesquite and usually go to the fields by myself. (Im anti social) My minimag should be in this week so Im looking to startin back up the last weekend of November.

Arman/XPM
11-17-2001, 07:03 PM
DFW adventure park is a great place to play!
The refs are some of the coolest around.
Hey, Coffey, I went last week also.
I was in the large group that kept getting the fields to themselves. I had on a Red and Yellow mask.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-18-2001, 08:53 AM
OOOO. You guys should meeet me and a couple of my friends at the scenario tourniment coming up! In Dec. usually it is $25 and you get a lunch, free air, and play all day. But if you bring a toy to give to the needy then you get in free. If it sounds good I'll get more info for you guys.
(I usually just ride along, so I don't really know where it is)
But I think it is called Paintball Games for Dallas.

DrEvil
11-18-2001, 10:07 AM
Paintball of dallas and DFW adv. park are 2 different places. But if theres a big scenario game Im all in. I played my first paintball at one of their big games a long long time ago. And as long as I dont have a hunting trip lined up for the same weekend I may go. I guess I need to find out when and where.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-19-2001, 04:11 PM
Was there a guy witha gille suit on?