PDA

View Full Version : does any one use the tech forum any more?

magman007
03-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Honestly, does any one even use it any more? i see more tech questions here in paintball talk than ever... its there for a reason... please use it

Target Practice
03-03-2005, 11:16 PM
You know, I think I've noticed it too. It really is a better place to post. BlackVCG seems to hang out there alot, and he seems to be the best tech on the board. He's the one who's helped me out the most, anyway.

GT
03-04-2005, 01:36 AM
there are alot of forums on AO that need to be ditched.

Chronobreak
03-04-2005, 01:41 AM
i frequent tech ALOT//

alot of newer members come with troubles and go there....lots of good troubleshooting there..

i would say its ONE of the more useful forums here..

REDRT
03-04-2005, 01:53 AM
There is questions that pop up that should've been posted else where. Mostly newer members. Oh well. The tech forum is a great place to get answers, but sometimes the questions have been answer 50k times and they get old after a while, but we still need the forum. As with them all. Some are used more than others, but still used non the less.

Chronobreak
03-04-2005, 01:56 AM
on a sidenote....

histori is darn near worthless...

nothing too worthwhile excet OLDER info..

when was the last post added that probly should have?

REDRT
03-04-2005, 02:12 AM
on a sidenote....

histori is darn near worthless...

nothing too worthwhile excet OLDER info..

when was the last post added that probly should have?

I spent some time reading in that forum just the other day. It was fun. History is a good thing.

jewie27
03-04-2005, 02:16 AM
It's because the longer you own a Mag the less problems you have and you fix things on your own. I've had mine for 5 years and rarely go on there. I sometimes go there to answer new owner's questions.

Enemy
03-04-2005, 02:36 AM
i hardly go on there for some reason when i make a thread there no one feels the need to answer my questions :rolleyes: