PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye Memorable Tech Quotes:

thei3ug
11-17-2001, 03:04 PM
Here's a list of quotes us slackers in the back row of the class took down while the teacher fumbled the flatline piston...

"CO2 Sucks"

"God would make a perfect regulator if he were an engineer, but he made penguins, so..."

"Instead of leaving it alone they changed viewloader to fit all their crappy ten cent junk"

"Where's Kayle?"

"If it ever breaks, you know where to find it, so don't call us." --in reference to warp motor

"Now you have a super good friction fit. Yeah baby, Oh ho ho ho, yeeeahh."

"I'm always looking for my balls."

"She was great. She's probably pregnant or fat now."

"That is the level that we go to ensure that you don't kill yourself with our products. Mostly so you don't sue us."

"That's a backcheck ball. Leave it there. It's there to protect my insurance rates."

"Don't argue with me, you'll fail the test."

"If you don't get that, go home now."

And the classic 9 volt quotes:

"The rest of the time it's taking amperage out of your stinkin crappy 9 volt battery"

"9 volt batteries Effing Suck"

Great seeing you all there!

gimp
11-17-2001, 06:31 PM
hehehehe.

zvanut
11-17-2001, 06:51 PM
Tom,
a man of many words :)

Bartleby
11-17-2001, 06:53 PM
god damn i wish i could have been there. tom really seems like a.....a cool guy....yeah thats it.....a cool guy. :D

squall
11-17-2001, 07:25 PM
I wish I could have been there...

Shaft
11-18-2001, 12:27 AM
Bartelby, why the hell were you NOT THERE?!?!?!??!?!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MISSED??? I don't mean to rub it in, but well... ok yeah I'm rubbing it in.

Tom has basically developed a small but well armed legion of AGD users. He has equipped us with the technical knowledge to dispell rumors and myths as well as understand the function of the gear. Then he sold us the gear at what had to be wholesale prices. Fed us. Finnally... he brought us all to a paintball field, piled in a couple of techs, gave us paint and sent us on the field as if we were some AGD sponsored tourney team.

It was beautiful.

Bartleby
11-18-2001, 01:29 AM
thanks shaft, thanks once again for rubbing it in. i hate school. really i do. i just had way too much stuff goin on this weekend. :(

Gambit1106
11-18-2001, 05:53 PM
We were reading these in Tom's office the night of the tour. You should have heard him laughing.

Darren

KayleAGD
11-19-2001, 07:49 AM
I think "where's Kayle" was somewhere between every quote..

MajorDamage
11-19-2001, 03:22 PM
LOL this is great. I love the thing with Penguins!

ENDO!

Vegeta
11-19-2001, 06:28 PM
Damn.. i wish I had a mag.. (few months.. few months). Or i could have went and just bought one there cheap :(

X-Plosive
11-19-2001, 11:04 PM
can anyone explain the experiment with the superman angel and the retro?

Muzikman
11-20-2001, 08:05 AM
I'll give you the run down of the Angel / RT valve run down when I get home tonight. But I doubt any one will beleive it. For those there late Friday and Saturday night. Speak up, you know what you saw :)

Xzion
11-20-2001, 02:50 PM
Tom sure knows how to keep a tech class fun, certianly had a bunch of laughs throughout the class! :D