PDA

View Full Version : Automags - Confusing Please help

Rinaldo
03-04-2005, 07:10 PM
I've seen Rouge mags mentioned, I've looked on National paintball supply, Looked all over the internet. I've only found Karta bodies and the RPG mag.

Now what I'd like to know is their any difference between the RPG mag and the ULE Custom off of AG?
I'd also like to know what other Mags there currently are out there. I know the classic the mini and the Micro, I also know teh RT and Emag. I'd like to find dealers that sell Xmag or the Emag .

I can't do a search becuase it's timing out on me.

Thankyou in advance.

warbeak2099
03-04-2005, 07:16 PM
Right now the only mags being sold new are:

Emags
RT ULE's
TAC-One's
Tunamags
Tunamax's
RPG Paradigm
Sydarm

Mags you can pick up used are *cracks knuckles*:

Xmags
SFL Emags
Micromags
Micro Emags
Micro RT's
RT Pros
RT Classics
68 Automags
Minimags
Smartmags
Hypermags
Hurricane Valve Classics
ANS Valve Classics
etc.

The RPG has a different body rail than the RT ULE and I believe they come with shrink wrap on the ss hose.

Rinaldo
03-04-2005, 07:29 PM

Emags
RT ULE's
TAC-One's
Tunamags
Tunamax's
RPG Paradigm
Sydarm

Xmags
SFL Emags
Micromags
Micro Emags
Micro RT's
RT Pros
RT Classics
68 Automags
Minimags
Smartmags
Hypermags
Hurricane Valve Classics
ANS Valve Classics
etc.

The RPG has a different body rail than the RT ULE and I believe they come with shrink wrap on the ss hose.

Thankyou taht was an incredibly thoroug list of Mags.

and what distinguishes a tuna mag from a ULT custom?

BeaverEater
03-04-2005, 07:46 PM
He's got little variations on some parts that he makes.

mobius
03-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Functionally, all the currently available mechanical mags are about the same. They will all have an X-valve with LX, and the option of a ULT trigger kit. The differences between the ULE mags, the Rogue Mags and the Tuna Mags are the bodies, rails and sometimes gripframes. Rogue makes a 90* gripframe as an option, or you can get the AGD Intelliframe.

Duck Hunt
03-04-2005, 08:52 PM
www.airgun.com , www.themagsmith.com , www.devilsden.tv .

The only difference from markers on airgun.com and Rogue's markers is that, you get a BONE STOCK marker from AGD, Rogue gets them at dealer prices and sorta "ups" them with pretty much all you need.

Sean

Tunaman
03-04-2005, 08:56 PM
A little bit different then the RT Ule.
However you like it...
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=160340&highlight=tunamag

CKY_Alliance
03-04-2005, 08:56 PM

Emags
RT ULE's
TAC-One's
Tunamags
Tunamax's
RPG Paradigm
Sydarm

Xmags
SFL Emags
Micromags
Micro Emags
Micro RT's
RT Pros
RT Classics
68 Automags
Minimags
Smartmags
Hypermags
Hurricane Valve Classics
ANS Valve Classics
etc.

you can still buy classic mags new.Just look around. atleast some websites show they have them they may not actually have them in stock.

Automaggot68
03-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Cant Forget Logic mags!

kurama
03-05-2005, 12:16 AM
you can still buy classic mags new.Just look around. atleast some websites show they have them they may not actually have them in stock.

But they're not being manufactured or sold through AGD.

Well, the private dealer mags are better deals. For instance, the RPG Paradigm + ULT is 10$ more than a RT pro with ule, intelliframe, and ULT kit, but comes with a ULE rail that costs about 60$.

lbonettosd
03-05-2005, 12:20 AM
Rinaldo,
Check out www.themagsmith.com . Thats where you can see all of the "Rogue" Products. (bodies, rails, trigger frames, etc...)

Rinaldo
03-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Rinaldo,
Check out www.themagsmith.com . Thats where you can see all of the "Rogue" Products. (bodies, rails, trigger frames, etc...)

Thanks Boss.
I spoke with Senor Rogue already and I'm actually ordering a custom Mag from the Kind Gentleman.

I recommend anyone that wants to speak to a knowledgable individual and who's interested in purchasing a custom (Beautiful) Mag, go through him.

XSSPL
03-06-2005, 04:16 PM
WAIT A MINUTE! YOu can buy a BRAND NEW EMAG - right from AGD, right now?? I thought they were discontinued?

Automaggot68
03-06-2005, 04:19 PM
WAIT A MINUTE! YOu can buy a BRAND NEW EMAG - right from AGD, right now?? I thought they were discontinued?

Unless they were once again continued, it's jsut remaining stock bro.