PDA

View Full Version : Is the Xvalve reactive?

JSK414
03-04-2005, 11:13 PM
I am in the process of buying a new mag. The seller has informed me that it DOES NOT have a ULT but when he press the trigger SOMETIMES the mag shoots twice or three times instead of once. Is this normal? And if not what can cause this and how do I fix this?

~JSK414

Dayspring
03-04-2005, 11:19 PM
He's finding a "sweetspot" where the gun will double fire. It happens sometimes.

JSK414
03-04-2005, 11:21 PM
Is that ok? Or is there something wrong with the gun. Will i notice a difference?...Thanks

shatter_storm
03-04-2005, 11:56 PM
if that particular gun has to be used in tournaments, you'll have to eliminate that effect or suffer penalties if a ref catches it.

The marker's fine, it's supposed to do that under controlled conditions. It's probably right on the edge of being able to sweetspot strings of paint. The xvalve *is* reactive, but it's a much more subtle effect than the tippmann RT system. It's a trigger assist usually, but under high pressures or if someone plays around with their on/off pin/shims/sear rod it can be full-auto-like reactive, same as the tippmann.

JSK414
03-05-2005, 06:58 AM
Thanks you two! What do you think a fair price I should pay for this gun is? It has a ULE mainbody xvalve, intelliframe w/ shocker grips, a CP 2 peice barrel , a unimount, and a revvy (that is kinda broken)?

~Justin

jewie27
03-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Thanks you two! What do you think a fair price I should pay for this gun is? It has a ULE mainbody xvalve, intelliframe w/ shocker grips, a CP 2 peice barrel , a unimount, and a revvy (that is kinda broken)?

~Justin

$450 +/-

JoshK
03-07-2005, 05:10 PM

~Justin

ULE- $100
Valve- $200
Frame- $70
Rail(rt pro?)- $25
CP- $20
Unimount- $25
Revy- $10

_________

Total- $450...these are also parting prices, so you might be able to get it for like $400 or maybe less.