PDA

View Full Version : Paintball sizers/guages.

jewie27
03-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Where can I get a free or really cheap paintball sizer/guage?

I want to measure the size of the paint I'm using to see how consistent it is.

I don't really wanna pay 20 bucks for an Empire one or some other expensive brand.

It's just a piece of plastic or metal.

Dryden
03-05-2005, 03:24 PM
"cheap" and "paintball" is an oxymoron.

The guys over at Rufus Dawg (http://www.rufusdawg.com/) are great. Dealt with them, many, many times before. Their ball sizers are about $14.00 now (used to be a lot less :( ) Email them and see if they can put something together for you, they gave me and my teammates some great deals when we met them at a trade show two years ago.

I'd strongly recommend their marker cases and t-ball practice balls. The cases don't look like much at first glance, but I've dropped two from 6-feet out of the back of a Suburban onto pavement and the cases and everything in them are still going strong.

jewie27
03-06-2005, 12:24 AM
They have cool stuff but the don't make cases for guns with Warp feeds. My Minimag used to fit in a hard gun case that I have.

I can't really work a deal with them since I have no team or teammates.

Halliday
03-06-2005, 09:30 AM
They have cool stuff but the don't make cases for guns with Warp feeds. My Minimag used to fit in a hard gun case that I have.

I can't really work a deal with them since I have no team or teammates.
You could always try using money.

Baby Huey
03-06-2005, 12:16 PM
"cheap" and "paintball" is an oxymoron.

How true that is my friend.

jewie27
03-06-2005, 08:25 PM
You could always try using money.

Money? Never heard of it.

Baby Huey
03-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Its this new thing, most think it grows on trees.

jewie27
03-06-2005, 08:33 PM
I'm sure someone will donate to my charity fund. It's called "get Jewie a ball sizer". For just 1 dollar a day for twenty days, Jewie can have the opportunity to have his very own ball sizer. Please give to those in need. :)