PDA

View Full Version : Minimag Valve Problems

levi__v
03-05-2005, 08:14 PM
I recently purchased a Minimag off of Ebay and im having some problems. When I hook up my nitro tank I hear the gun gas up but the trigger doesn't pop out. I looked throught some of the paperwork on the gun that i got and I found that he installed a reactor on/off assembly. This made me think that the on/off pin was sticking, but no. I started to dig further and i removed the regulator screw that is in the back and found only the spring pack assembly. There was no Reg piston assembly in there. Did the guy that had it before me remove it for some reason? Will my gun not work with this part missing? Im very new to the world of automags so any help would be great.

Maggot6
03-06-2005, 02:10 PM
I don' t have the answer to your problem, hopefully someone else here will. If no one does...Oh, and yes if there is a part missing in the gun, it wont work....

My advice would be go to the b/s/t, and get a new valve. They are reasonably cheap, maybe 50 - 80 $..

levi__v
03-06-2005, 03:07 PM
I got onto the airgun website and went ahed and ordered the reg piston and o-ring that goes with it...about 25 bucks. hopefully that fixes my problem. If not I may see if i can find a reasonably priced RT/RT pro valve.