PDA

View Full Version : Splat

XSSPL
03-06-2005, 08:17 AM
Has anyone seen this steaming, brown lawn ornament of cinematography? It's like a really bad, underbudgeted movie with a paintball theme. TERRIBLE acting...everything.

G
H
E
Y

is the only way to describe it. The only redeeming factor is that it features cameos by Tom Kaye, Budd Orr and one or two other "figures" of paintball. That and there is 1 - and I mean ONE hot chick in it - that's it.

:confused: :rolleyes:

REDRT
03-06-2005, 09:37 AM
Has anyone seen this steaming, brown lawn ornament of cinematography? It's like a really bad, underbudgeted movie with a paintball theme. TERRIBLE acting...everything.

G
H
E
Y

is the only way to describe it. The only redeeming factor is that it features cameos by Tom Kaye, Budd Orr and one or two other "figures" of paintball. That and there is 1 - and I mean ONE hot chick in it - that's it.

:confused: :rolleyes:

Is this a video you can rent?

armyballer
03-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Is this a video you can rent?

i rented it at my local hollywood video
and to be honest with you the movie does blow as far as movies go but if you look at the big picture its not that bad it has a variety o fmarkers in it from spyderys to cockers and even an x mag although the guy who shoots the x complains about the gun alot and the majority of the markers that apear in the film are cockers as a whole its defintly a C movie doesnt even come close to b but with the cost of markers now days i can understand where the budget went to but if you look at the moral behind the movie you know the whole teamwork is the only way to win at tourny paintball then its still a crappy movie but a crappy movie with meaning i do admit they put a good effort in to make a movie totaly about paintball