PDA

View Full Version : help before i do something stupid and you see a kickA$$ mag on ebay

paintballrulzs
11-17-2001, 08:02 PM
Well lets start things off saying what i got. I got a pf mag, warp feed, revvy, 68 nitroduck tank, bob long barrel, bolt- well it came with my gun which i got used and there is about 8 holes on it. Is this an aftermarkte one? if so i want a stock one n e 1 got one for free by n e chance?, flame drop forward, benchy, wood grips.

Well i played last weekend and my gun was a blender. Every1's gun was a blender. The owner sold us extremly old paint. Well here is the problem today. I was wrecking on some local teams today until after i ate. That is when i starting experiencing these problems. Well i was breaking almost every ball - this paint was fresh. Well that was pissing me off. I ended up getting over that and played a few games fine. Then wam problem after problem. Brand new battery in my warp and the warp isn't feeding. I would press the button and it would go soooooo slow. They i would shoot and break 1 or 2 balls then bolt stick and air leakingh out the valve. They same thing. So i striped it and attached the tank with no paint. I was shooting and 1 shot bolt stick. I was pissed off and i used this guys shocker. Help me out before i sell mine and buy his shocker. If i keep my gun i am adding a new frame and full freak. HELPPPPPP

a_malfunction
11-17-2001, 10:30 PM
Bolt stick can be fixed by a spacer kit... Warp, mine did that once, and i also had a new battery. I just stuck another one in there and it worked find.... dunno what happened, must have been the battery.

BlackVCG
11-18-2001, 01:47 AM
Could have just been a bad battery, or the paint was huge and it was having a hard time slipping by a full stack of balls. Oiling the wheels with vegetable oil can help. Try a PT spacer one size longer than what you have in it now. Make sure there isn't any paint chips lodged between the bolt and the mainbody. Try these things and report back.

paintballrulzs
11-18-2001, 09:35 AM
where can i get a spacer kit and does it say how to install it

magattack
11-18-2001, 11:08 AM
yeah the non-alkeline batterys like the green ones from radio shack and all other cheapo batteries do not work in the warp at all, it just turns it VERY slow, try a energizer or duracell or and alkaline battery and it'll be fine

BlackVCG
11-18-2001, 11:36 AM
Spacer kits can be ordered directly from AGD or most any of the online retail shops. Should be about $15 for a kit and if you get the AGD kit, it will say how to install them.

paintballrulzs
11-18-2001, 01:07 PM
it was an enigerizer right out of the package. Also when i tried to take out the valve it would come out a little bit then get stuck so i would have to hit it against a table it it popped out after a few hits.

BlackVCG
11-18-2001, 01:41 PM
You need to pull the trigger all the way back before you pull out the valve. Also, Energizers can be dead right out of the package. Try other batteries that you know are good and see if you got a dud.