PDA

View Full Version : Watch out everyone!

can'tthink of1
03-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Today, I was paintballing, and then.... Something bad happened....

I was shot by this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/kartakeeper/kartaoutside2.jpg

In the face.

Once again proving, mags can shoot faces too. So watch your face next time you are playing.

That is all.

Blazestorm
03-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Too bad the only mag owner in my state is a goofy asian who plays once a year if we force him to get out there.

Chipper
03-06-2005, 07:35 PM
Too bad the only mag owner in my state is a goofy asian who plays once a year if we force him to get out there.
Your lucky, I have never met another mag owner face to face, and I have only met 1 other Phantom owner.

armyballer
03-06-2005, 07:40 PM
maybe you forget the whole ao day we had last month weher mag owners from around the state coame down to tacoma and the only mag owner i knwo who is a goofy looking asian plays every chance he gets

BeaverEater
03-06-2005, 08:02 PM
Other than my friends, ive seen 3 other mags total, and 2 phantoms.

CKY_Alliance
03-06-2005, 08:20 PM
at my local field tons of people play with mags. The guy that owns the field and store shoots mags so he always keeps them in stock. he ordered like 4 tack-ones a couple weeks ago and they were all sold before he got them in...its pretty cool to go to your local field on any given saturday and see at least 2 other mags usually 4 or 5.

evilhomer
03-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Me and some other guy at my field are the only Mags I've ever seen in Oregon. They're also two of the nicest Mags I've seen. Phantom-wise.. there's literally hundreds here...

Chronobreak
03-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Today, I was paintballing, and then.... Something bad happened....

I was shot by this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/kartakeeper/kartaoutside2.jpg

In the face.

Once again proving, mags can shoot faces too. So watch your face next time you are playing.

That is all.
:shooting:
:rofl:

i SMOKED JOO

PWNZORZ! :bounce: :dance:

lol ok im done.. there were quite a few maggers out there today with me and the grave digger guys...hope ya had fun i know i DID :bounce:

hope to see ya soon again :shooting:

FooTemps
03-06-2005, 08:54 PM
oh shut up blaze, my mag is teh br0ke anyway

mandatory
03-06-2005, 08:56 PM
ooohhhh yyyeeeaaahhh

Maggot6
03-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Me and my friend are the only people I see with mags. And a long time ago, (maybe just a year..) Some girl I saw had one. Which was odd, because that was the only non-renter girl I've ever played against. Lucky you, living in the U.S.,.

peewee
03-06-2005, 09:29 PM
We have a herd of automags on our side of the state. :D I know of about 10+ people that have mags oh yea a fair share have phantoms also. :headbang:

1977FordBronco
03-06-2005, 10:04 PM
I'm one of three mag users at my field and am the only regualar besides Carbon who works there! in reguards to a phantom i usually get "Phantom? Whats a Phantom?

black_bishop
03-06-2005, 11:44 PM
at the field i used to frequent there are like 10 guys shooting mags. oldest mag there is about 15 years old and shoots like a dream

master_alexander
03-07-2005, 12:15 AM
am down in the south in texas, mansfield to be exact...

everyone there (just about) has a mag! not cheap mags... but the tricked out ones... but not like AO tricked out sadly, then all the guys with fast $1000+ guns would be in a stickey wiget (lol!)
so i just got back from a great day of lay... and am ready to sleep!

oh yeah, and i am from new jersey too :)

armyballer
03-07-2005, 02:48 AM
Me and some other guy at my field are the only Mags I've ever seen in Oregon. They're also two of the nicest Mags I've seen. Phantom-wise.. there's literally hundreds here...
where are you a tin oregon??

nippinout
03-07-2005, 02:53 AM

Want to trade for a busted ghetto Spyder?

Blazestorm
03-07-2005, 03:06 AM

Funny part is, I wasn't talking about you.

Hahahahahha omg... :rofl:

FreakBaller12
03-07-2005, 07:12 AM
not to hijack but I got a mag story...
I was playing some ball at HIP a few weeks ago. Some guy's gun stopped working before we turned it around(switched sides). So we were like play gun down and be a deocy and we'll give you our gun if one of us is shot out. It ended up being one on about 5 for us. I got shot out by the one because I though game was over already. So i hand over my mag to the gunless guy and yell It's mech!He comes up to me after the game and was like, are you sure that's mech. He showed his friend too, they were thoroughly impressed.

maglover728
03-07-2005, 11:01 PM
Yeah blaze, what happened last month with the WA AO day thing anyway?

peewee
03-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Speak of the devil its another east side Wa mag owner.

evilhomer
03-07-2005, 11:22 PM
where are you a tin oregon??
I'm in West Linn, near Portland and I play at Hit N Run in Tigard.

Sk8ermog
03-08-2005, 05:17 AM
your in West Linn and you drive down to Tigard to play? Come over to Portland Paintball. It's cheaper and much cleaner then hit and run. Also it's an air field now which teaches you to keep tight while playing indoor.

As for mag users I think the NW has more then many other areas represented on the forum.

Blazestorm
03-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Yeah blaze, what happened last month with the WA AO day thing anyway?

You had to borrow all those mags from sk8ermog.

So that's like 2 people with mags in washington ;)