PDA

View Full Version : Need E-Mag Techwork, Bad

Mav D MagMan
03-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Does anyone around here do marker work(or know someone who does)? The adjustment screw on my E-mag just stripped out (and is now stuck), leaving E mode useless.

I also need the Flatline rebuilt, which is entirely secondary to the marker itself. The only real catch is that I have an event Sunday and it would be a godsend to get it back. I will overnight it tomorrow morning ASAP.

The list of work required:

-Removal of stripped .05 adjustment screw from trigger

-Replacement screw/trigger adjustment

-Flatline Rebuild/Addition of gauges (Gauges: 15.99*2 + Parts 7 + Seal 5 = 43.98)

-Proconnect installation ($39.99)

-I also have a semi completed ACE in the marker (the only catch is that there is no connector, just a board and the wires)

Total: 73.98 + Small Parts + Labor + Return Shipping

Please let me know if this is possible, I really need this done and there are absolutely no ProShops near the Air Force Academy (Colorado Springs, Co)

Thanks,

Will

Mav D MagMan
03-06-2005, 08:31 PM
I am willing to remove the trigger itself and send it out, just to have the screw removed and replaced. It's not your average stock trigger. And all it is is an adjustment screw.

Will

TMAXXKING1
03-06-2005, 08:45 PM
pm tunaman

or send him an email tunaman5@comcast.net

best emag sevrice i know of .. and i think he is like one of the only people that know how to work on flatline's

Mav D MagMan
03-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the advice guys, I got in touch with him. I'm fairly sure he's going to be taking care of my gas system needs in the future.

On a side note, Black VCG is the man. He's going to give this trigger a look see.

Thanks everyone.
Will