PDA

View Full Version : i need your opinions AO

mag88888
03-07-2005, 09:41 PM
i am in the search for a new trigger frame. my friends want to play a few tourneys this summer but were in VT so there wont be a ton. well still be playing rec. im looking for something faster, something that i can achieve 10 bps easier and quicker than my single trigger frame right now. i dont know if i should go rogue, logic, hyperframe, or wait for a pneu mag frame. i need opinions. what should i do?

JaredMeier
03-07-2005, 09:57 PM
the intelliframe is my favorite looking. i dont know much about the vertical frames. they look nice though. the rpg chimera looks the best out of the ones that i have seen. if it were just about looks.. i would pick the chimera or the intelliframe.

Skywalker
03-07-2005, 10:03 PM
I have a Y frame and I can do about 12bps by raking the trigger. I would recommend that b/c it is comfortable and good looking. Also the Logic and Chimera frames are sweet too. Never shot one, but I always hear good things about them. God luck. :)

peewee
03-07-2005, 10:04 PM
I like my intelliframe , but the logic frame is very, very sweet. Havent tried a chimi it was just out of my price range.

gc82000
03-07-2005, 10:10 PM
I am not sur these will help you get a higher rate of fire except for the hyperframe. I myself would wait for the pnuemag frame. But I have another gun to use till then.

JoshK
03-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Hyperframes are nice, and easy to achieve the high rates of fire...also you can find them for slighty more than chimeras. If you arnt in a hurry i would wait until the pbx frame, and mQ valve become available (those are going to rock!!) :headbang:

TMAXXKING1
03-07-2005, 10:17 PM
rpg chimera frame all the way .. i had the y grip not my cup of tea.. and i had a few intelli frames

i got my frame from rogue and i sold all the other frames .. the rpg vert frame is so damn nice i had to pick up another one this week for my next mag i am building ... :shooting:

mags are like women once you have one you want them all ...

and here is a link to my mag ...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1700757#post1700757

and there is an rpg chimera sale going on right now ... here is a link to that ...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=169069

as for what i think once you go with a vert frame there is no going back .. :clap:

Duck Hunt
03-07-2005, 10:19 PM
Make one yourself :headbang:

http://www.paintball-workshop.info

Sean

mag88888
03-08-2005, 06:31 AM
so what kind of bps can you get on these frames LEGALLY? have any of you used these frames in tournaments? if so howd it go? thanks for all the replies!

Skywalker
03-08-2005, 06:39 AM
As fast as you can pull the trigger is as fast as you can shoot. I myself "rake" the trigger to get a higher rate of fire. Although I can't wait to get a Logic frame b/c those things look hot as hell.

warbeak2099
03-08-2005, 07:06 AM
A Logic, Rogue, Y, Intelli, or any other mech frame will not increase your rof from the stock frame. They don't affect the trigger pull or weight. They are for somfort and looks. However a frame such as the Hyperframe, Devilmag frame, ptp pnue frame, etc. will increase rof. If you are looking to increase rof legally (no bounce), then you'd need to either buy or make your own electro or pneu frame.

Southparkrocks
03-08-2005, 07:48 AM
The fairlee guy is considering opening an indoor field in Burlington or NH........