1 Pretty beat up Z-Board Clear Eggy

Thnx.

evan123
03-09-2005, 02:14 AM
part out= near a thousand

together probably 700-800

JaredMeier
03-09-2005, 02:31 AM
10 million clamshells... no, sorry I am drunk.

Sk8ermog
03-09-2005, 07:41 AM
you thinking about selling it here or on ebay? On the forum you'll get about a grand if you part it out, but then again you have to ship to a lot more places and it takes a lot more time. If you sell it as a package then you could get $600-$800 depending on who's in the market for a nice emag. The best bet would be to find a nice trade with tons of extras and then sell the traded gun. If you were to trade for an uped timmy or something more popular with the kiddies today then you could sell it on PBnation or ebay for a lot more and much faster. Emags are pretty underground and not to many people really know their potential power and speed, but everyone knows about Timmys and those other high end guns. So my advice is if you have the time and patiences then trade up to something more popular and then you could sell that for more. Or you could sell it as a package and see what you get. Gain My guess is about $600-$800, but that's only if there is interest in it. Emags are going pretty slow right now. Parting it out would probly go quicker right now.

Just my 2 cents.

Maggot6
03-09-2005, 07:46 AM
Hey, I live in Ontario,,only well, a few provinces away :) I was wondering if you'd part out just the 14 inch tip of the ultralight?