PDA

View Full Version : automag 2 lines Vs. 1 line

NewbMag
03-09-2005, 01:09 PM
undefinedundefined

I was wondering what a better way to go would be going with one line from tank to gun...or if tank to grip to gun was better and what brand was recomended for gass thru grip i will be using hpa not c02

Dryden
03-09-2005, 01:21 PM
For the most part, it's personal preference ... which do you think looks better or cleaner.

Personally, I like having a single line. 1) I can change the foregrip on a whim and not have to tinker with any fittings and 2) it removes at least four separate joints where air could possilby leak (ASA to elbow, elbow to hose, hose to elbow, elbow to foregrip, foregrip to vert ASA, plus any NPT plugs).

ben-afficial
03-09-2005, 01:46 PM
personally...i like 2 lines it looks cleaner and that way you dont have 1 long line waitin to get snaged on somethin like a tree.

fire1811
03-09-2005, 01:47 PM
I like two lines
IMO it looks cleaner looking and the hose doesnt get in the way of my hand.

p8ntball72
03-09-2005, 03:29 PM
IMO... My mag recharges slower with 2 lines and the AGD bike forgrip.
I feel that I get more bounce with a Single line from ASA to valve.
Its not that hard to try both ways and pick what one works best for your set-up.

txaggie08
03-09-2005, 03:35 PM
with hpa.....i dont know that it makes anything but asthetic differences. now with co2 its a dif story

Eric Cartman
03-09-2005, 04:01 PM
IMO... My mag recharges slower with 2 lines and the AGD bike forgrip.
I feel that I get more bounce with a Single line from ASA to valve.
Its not that hard to try both ways and pick what one works best for your set-up.

If that's the case, then your air flow is being restricted somewhere. As long as your air passages are unrestricted, having one or two lines will make no difference to recharge rate.

I myself prefer the two lines. I play in the bush a lot and shorter lines mean less chance of getting snagged on a branch or something. It's also a shorter whip if it does happen to blow.

White_Noise
03-09-2005, 04:08 PM
i use one piece because im used to it on my emag. plus its just easier to get a foot and put it on instead of cutting it to fit. its also hard to get a pice of macro to go from the bottom of the foregrip to my tank when i have no drop(dynaflow) the hose tends to try to kink.

Creative Mayhem
03-09-2005, 04:47 PM
I personally don't care for the loop of hose cluttering up my mag, unless its neccesary.

Example, my minimag has the air line from the tank to my gasrhu grip, then from the vert adapter, it goes to the valve VERY clean, no loop.

My Xmag has the hose running from the tank to the valve, while it's not what I like aethetically, it does save my anno from scrathes due to the hose rubbing the battery pack.

The project mags I am working on are going to be as clean as possible, but if hose has a chance to marr any anno then the loop it is.

p8ntball365
03-09-2005, 05:16 PM
i personnally like to have two lines. but thats me, i think it looks better.

chairman_mao
03-09-2005, 07:12 PM
I like the goofy look of the big loop. It's such a clash with the smooth lines that the marker has. Plus there are very few (if any) other markers where you see it

Skywalker
03-09-2005, 07:35 PM
On my mech mag I just switched from one line to two lines. I haven't really tried it in a game yet, but I think it definately looks better. On my X-Mag I use steel barided one line with quick dissconnect. Works like a charm.

NewbMag
03-09-2005, 08:26 PM
hey thanks a lot for the information im gonna try both everyone on this site is very friendly last question for the night is how well does a lvl 7 bolt work i want to upgrade to lvl 10 but will lvl 7 work well right now

txaggie08
03-09-2005, 08:30 PM
ive shot l7 alot of years. there ok but they tend to blender on you occasionaly

peewee
03-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Just switched to two lines much cleaner but havent got to shoot it to see if it effects anything.