PDA

View Full Version : How fast is intelliframe /RT?

Automagzrok
03-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Without being generous, about how fast wold you say the intelliframe with blade trigger is? And is the double trigger intelliframe faster than the Blade trigger or are they about equal? :confused:

White_Noise
03-09-2005, 03:48 PM
Without being generous, about how fast wold you say the intelliframe with blade trigger is? And is the double trigger intelliframe faster than the Blade trigger or are they about equal? :confused:

its gonna depend on how fast you can pull it. the rt/xvalve is capable of over 26bps without shoot down(but you wont shoot near that) with proper technique, you might be lucky to get 14bps. starting off, you might get 8bps. there is no difference between the 2 triggers, just preference

Lorenz0666
03-09-2005, 05:01 PM
i got 12 bps, and at times i outshot my revvy with an x board a few times

jamescell
03-09-2005, 06:21 PM
It's faster than the user thats for sure :) Are you planning on using the stock on/off or thhe ule trigger kit?

Duck Hunt
03-09-2005, 06:29 PM
The difference between a blade trigger intelli and a double trigger intelli, and the ygrip for that matter is:

PREFERENCE!

They all operate the same way, they ARE NOT gripframes that modify the trigger pull/weight in ANY way.

Sean

warbeak2099
03-09-2005, 07:06 PM
If you've got a ULT you can probably get up to 10-12bps. I've hit 14 before but I can't sustain it very long. Only for maybe 5-6 shots. But you can easily outshoot a revvy w/ xboard since they only ACTUALLY feed around 9bps. That is according to WAS's testing and my own when I owned one.

Naxis
03-09-2005, 07:07 PM
how fast / how much improvement with the ULT?

Automagzrok
03-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Also I'm getting the ULE trigger pull kit to go with the intelliframe, would the ROF remain the same or would be say 1-2 shots faster than what you guys have listed?

FlynnRuss Productions
03-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Here are a couple of our vids....we are making another one this weekend.

I have a question for you guys. Should we make a RT ULE vs an ION video or would it cause too much of a ruckus? I just bought an ION and wanted to do a video comparing the two.

http://www.pbvids.com/upload/dead%20nutz%20final.wmv

http://www.pbvids.com/upload/shootfinal.wmv :clap: